Announcement The First Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite toys to get were clipper ship models. I would spend months building them, painting every detail. Come summer time we would blow them up in our pool. He He even then a pirate wan-a-be.

My favorite toy growing up was these 3 Mega Bloks Pirates of the Caribbean Ships that were huge. I had the Black pearl, Flying Dutchman and the Empress. I had almost every POTC mega bloks set.

96fa685e5b348dd7de26aedc8e88604b.jpg

Mega-Bloks-Pirates-Caribbean-Deluxe-Ship-Empress-1065-180672639916.jpg

51nTnt%2B27KL.jpg

My favorite toy growing up was probably one of the PoTC Black Pearl toy sets along with a Captain Jack Sparrow action figure (with tricorn and pistol.) LEGO Bionicles would easily be a close second. For games I still have my Old Super Nintendo. Super Star Wars and Super Godzilla for days.

I literally had so many things I loved growing up, I miss being a kid sometimes. My grandmother used to get pretty much whatever we asked for when we were little on our Christmas list <3! I wanted a Teddy Ruxpin when I was little so bad, but my cousin got one instead ::cackle:: I guess if I have to choose anything, I loved my Rainbow Brite collection as well with all the sprites and dolls that I would get from all my aunts and uncles and family. I wish I knew where they all were! They just don't compare to the "new" style they remade. Second to that would be all my gaming systems we had throughout the years, we pretty much had them all. (when my mom wasn't playing on them half the time :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back