The First Week Of Being Infamous

infamy rank

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok either some people have to much time on their hands or someone has been cheating
screenshot_2011-03-14_17-44-16.jpg
oh yea i was a captain and still am but only have a few hundred points left been a rough day in svs for me all the people i sailed with were horrible at sailing

Yes, dear ... I know Ambitious very well, one of my Jades is in the same guild as he is. A super nice guy, down to earth and funny. I need to invite him to this Forums one day. Just fyi, he has 10 paid accts with 40 pirates, all in one guild (don't know how many mastered, I've seen multiple names, plus juniors, seniors, same last name-different first name, and some were named by us. Just saying ... ).

Cheating? Definitely NO. Has too much time on his hands? Maybe. All I know is that he's a very dedicated, fanatical (read: addict - in a good way) pirate ... and a lightning-fast leveler. He's one of those who strives to beat his own record time mastering his pirates, around 4 weeks so far, I think. I know quite a few pirates like that, and they are some of the sweetest ppl on the game too.

Yes, dear ... I know Ambitious very well, one of my Jades is in the same guild as he is. A super nice guy, down to earth and funny. I need to invite him to this Forums one day. Just fyi, he has 10 paid accts with 40 pirates, all in one guild (don't know how many mastered, I've seen multiple names, plus juniors, seniors, same last name-different first name, and some were named by us. Just saying ... ).

Cheating? Definitely NO. Has too much time on his hands? Maybe. All I know is that he's a very dedicated, fanatical (read: addict - in a good way) pirate ... and a lightning-fast leveler. He's one of those who strives to beat his own record time mastering his pirates, around 4 weeks so far, I think. I know quite a few pirates like that, and they are some of the sweetest ppl on the game too.

oh no i would never accuse him of cheating because he was privateering on a highly populated server but what i meant was that i have recently seen maybe 10 pirates that were admirals and i dont think all of them got it fairly though if u see him give him a congrats

oh no i would never accuse him of cheating because he was privateering on a highly populated server but what i meant was that i have recently seen maybe 10 pirates that were admirals and i dont think all of them got it fairly though if u see him give him a congrats

:) You are sweet ... Of course I will. Thank you, on his behalf. And if some ppl made it possible to master any skill in such a short time without cheating, he's definitely one of them. He got it all down to "science", just like Sarge in here (on his advice about mastering grenades). But he still has a lot of fun playing it and talk a lot in the guild too.

hmm now that i thought of it he must really like this game seeing as he is spending $100 a month or $1,200 a year thats crazy
EDIT (Mar 15, 2011 at 1:53 PM):
:) You are sweet ... Of course I will. Thank you, on his behalf. And if some ppl made it possible to master any skill in such a short time without cheating, he's definitely one of them. He got it all down to "science", just like Sarge in here (on his advice about mastering grenades). But he still has a lot of fun playing it and talk a lot in the guild too.

haha i like the game im not rich enough to pay that much money and to be honest i am sometimes pretty lazy so i could never be like him that and i usually spend my time joking around with friends and helping people out though now all the ppl i helped are all high lvl pirates so im not one determined to go after and break a record but help the others that need it before i do (ran out of work a few months ago the last person i was helping quit a few days later)

i am a commander, only played couple times, am being stubburn, said, i wont play till i get cannon level 30, am 29 1/2 and takes forever, then i figure i would go up in rank much faster in svs. PVP, think a level 1 would beat me, i just cant get the knack of it, lolol. Then i hear people say i know a pvp glitch, is that how they beating me so easy?:confused:

i am a commander, only played couple times, am being stubburn, said, i wont play till i get cannon level 30, am 29 1/2 and takes forever, then i figure i would go up in rank much faster in svs. PVP, think a level 1 would beat me, i just cant get the knack of it, lolol. Then i hear people say i know a pvp glitch, is that how they beating me so easy?:confused:

hard to say but pvp is much harder than svs (depending on what server ur on) the people jumping ruined pvp for me cuz i keep getting yelled at for using a broadsword which i think is fair game cuz i dont jump (makes things more complicated with jumpers and if u havee to jump) then we have people with blunderbuss's anyways i digress as long as u have a good crew in svs you should be fine

hard to say but pvp is much harder than svs (depending on what server ur on) the people jumping ruined pvp for me cuz i keep getting yelled at for using a broadsword which i think is fair game cuz i dont jump (makes things more complicated with jumpers and if u havee to jump) then we have people with blunderbuss's anyways i digress as long as u have a good crew in svs you should be fine

so glad you said that thought it was just me, so pvp is harder, and dang everyone asks me to pvp, cause i level 50, but i know i gonna, lose, they should have a thing for us, like a badge for most losses, like they count most times in jail, i could win that, least it would be some recognition...:party:

What No Admirals? I been admiral for a while now and I have more than 20 admirals in my list with about 12 of them being Admiral on the first 3 days of infamy. And No it's because they are cheating. They Just played a lot and are very skillful to get bonus infamy points.

Back