The First Week Of Being Infamous

infamy rank

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What No Admirals? I been admiral for a while now and I have more than 20 admirals in my list with about 12 of them being Admiral on the first 3 days of infamy. And No it's because they are cheating. They Just played a lot and are very skillful to get bonus infamy points.

u forgot not and would it kill people to read the other posts! i have seen a few people like that and they have alot of time which is something alot of us dont have READ

I meant no admirals in this forum

oh sry about that thought u were refering to the other posts im sure some people are vice admirals at least by now though im still a commodore because all i can get are a bunch of people who have no aim or are bad captains

What No Admirals? I been admiral for a while now and I have more than 20 admirals in my list with about 12 of them being Admiral on the first 3 days of infamy. And No it's because they are cheating. They Just played a lot and are very skillful to get bonus infamy points.

uhoh, caught ya, little typo,...you need to add the NOT cheating,...hehe,....i hate when i catch people on stuff, adhy hated that to,....he really hated this one,...caught him snoozing,....:facepalm:
screenshot_2010-12-23_09-26-41.jpg

Reactions: LEO
i noticed that he didnt put not but was to lazt to type it:p

IMAO:party:
EDIT (Mar 20, 2011 at 8:25 PM):
LoL i been admiral for a while now.

I never did privateering, but i read all your tips on skill points, got my cannon to 29 1/2, i know should be 30, but so far i played 3 times, and one more ship down, should be captain, so, 3 more days, maybe, i be an admiral,too, Leo, i am trying,...well that may be pushing it, maybe a vice admiral,...we girls got to keep up with you,....:popcorn:

IMAO:party:
EDIT (Mar 20, 2011 at 8:25 PM):

I never did privateering, but i read all your tips on skill points, got my cannon to 29 1/2, i know should be 30, but so far i played 3 times, and one more ship down, should be captain, so, 3 more days, maybe, i be an admiral,too, Leo, i am trying,...well that may be pushing it, maybe a vice admiral,...we girls got to keep up with you,....:popcorn:

lol i can only get a few hours of svs in before the game crashes on me and someone takes the wheel who cant sail and i loose everyone on it but give me a few days if i dont hold things off not cuz of me being lazy though that could be part of it but because my friend bet me i couldnt beat him to lvl 30 before he did and well i got something up my sleeve

lol i can only get a few hours of svs in before the game crashes on me and someone takes the wheel who cant sail and i loose everyone on it but give me a few days if i dont hold things off not cuz of me being lazy though that could be part of it but because my friend bet me i couldnt beat him to lvl 30 before he did and well i got something up my sleeve

Hmmm, a little hint for you, but this level me up in from 47 to 50 in a day, has the most rep, (but i hate it), FISHING, but you do have to be close to level 20 on it to catch sharks every min, or the 200 rep fish. It goes fast then.:piratemickey:

Hmmm, a little hint for you, but this level me up in from 47 to 50 in a day, has the most rep, (but i hate it), FISHING, but you do have to be close to level 20 on it to catch sharks every min, or the 200 rep fish. It goes fast then.:piratemickey:

lol he thinks its all about rep but we working for ravens cove and the funny thing is no matter what i always end up having a rivalry with eeveryone (well almost everyone)

uhoh, caught ya, little typo,...you need to add the NOT cheating,...hehe,....i hate when i catch people on stuff, adhy hated that to,....he really hated this one,...caught him snoozing,....:facepalm:View attachment 3973
Yeah, I meant to say NO IT'S NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE CHEATING :facepalm:

Thank you for that Bella:D Lol

Yeah, I meant to say NO IT'S NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE CHEATING :facepalm:

Thank you for that Bella:D Lol

Just wait till you read the typos i left in pm to you, just dont tell anyone, hehe,...:oops:, and dont you dare take a screen shot of that, lol,...i am notorious for catching people on a screen shot that would be a good one, bella, makes a big boo boo,...no more :rumgone: for her

Reactions: LEO
Back