The Great Debate

Now thats not fair as you do not know me very well.... give it time you will come around ;)
lol u know there is a "no drama rule" in this forums... sadly i do not agree with it... life is no fun without drama.. so if ur reading this admins... neither one of us are offended by wat the other has said.. and do not filtered me treasurer!!! or imma coming for u lol kidding :D

lol u know there is a "no drama rule" in this forums... sadly i do not agree with it... life is no fun without drama.. so if ur reading this admins... neither one of us are offended by wat the other has said.. and do not filtered me treasurer!!! or imma coming for u lol kidding :D

you smell like old dwarf feet

haha where else am i supposed to take it you give me nothing else to work off... i work off basically what grade lvl i think i am dealing with to best relate haha
ohh not bad cammie... very clever i give u bonus points for that... but took u too long to respond so -10 :p
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 6:33 PM):
I think you hit it on the head as Jade W has no direction in life or this debate haha
sigh!!!! coming from the one who cant even decided how to insult me

OH.
There are two jades, thats why i didnt understand what you where talking about Camber. I meant JadeOHayes, when she said she was going to enjoys this. Your right, i really dont know either of you. Sorry other Jade...

Im keeping me mouth shut
confused.png

Back