The Great Debate

hey i gave that old hag jade o' hayes 67 alerts lol

What did I have to do with this??? You stay away from this convo ... I'm just watching here.
popcorn.gif
See my popcorn? I've plenty to last all night long!

haha why its so much fun
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 6:35 PM):

Well here is the thing you decided to do this haha so as the instagator i choose you!
why do i have to do the work!!!! u lazy bum... i had to create this thread.. u can at least choose a topic!!!!... my goodness if all men where like u... women would have to do everything and there would be no problems.. no war no nothing everyone would be happy... well no all women would be happy :D

why do i have to do the work!!!! u lazy bum... i had to create this thread.. u can at least choose a topic!!!!... my goodness if all men where like u... women would have to do everything and there would be no problems.. no war no nothing everyone would be happy... well no all women would be happy :D
Haha statiscally speaking women are far more violent when provoked so the world would meet its end sooner if only women were in charge

Haha statiscally speaking women are far more violent when provoked so the world would meet its end sooner if only women were in charge
i have to disagree... and where are u getting these stats... i bet a man came up with them :mad:... u basing ur whole argument on a few angry women... but are violent as well.. even more so.. when have u heard of a woman beating a man to death???... when u have u heard of a woman starting a war???..
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 6:44 PM):
i have to disagree... and where are u getting these stats... i bet a man came up with them :mad:... u basing ur whole argument on a few angry women... but are violent as well.. even more so.. when have u heard of a woman beating a man to death???... when u have u heard of a woman starting a war???..
oops men**

EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 6:44 PM):

oops men**
Well here is there thing when a man kills there is a different motive to it... when a women kills it is just for the kill so they tend to be more brutal and far more successful female serial killers have been known to get in the 100's as far as a body count men are much lower
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 6:47 PM):
Wow, wow ... hold on right there ... I'm not taking sides or getting involved until somebody intentionally picked my name! Don't flatter yourself, dear!
Oh but you have known me longer :)

Well here is there thing when a man kills there is a different motive to it... when a women kills it is just for the kill so they tend to be more brutal and far more successful female serial killers have been known to get in the 100's as far as a body count men are much lower
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 6:47 PM):

Oh but you have known me longer :)
how do u know that a man didnt force that woman to become a killer?... not even murderer is caught..there could be millions of bodies not recovered that men have killed... and i dont believe that... there are for more male serial killers then there are women... and if u add it up i think that the body count will be higher for men

how do u know that a man didnt force that woman to become a killer?... not even murderer is caught..there could be millions of bodies not recovered that men have killed... and i dont believe that... there are for more male serial killers then there are women... and if u add it up i think that the body count will be higher for men
Well it is more rare for a women too become one but they are always far more successful when they so choose to be... and Man cant force women to kill that is there choice geez you are bias towards men

Well it is more rare for a women too become one but they are always far more successful when they so choose to be... and Man cant force women to kill that is there choice geez you are bias towards men
lol no im just disagreeing with u because im "always wrong" (rolls eyes)

i dont believe that... u can force anyone to do anything if u have the right leverage

Back