The Great Debate

u smell bad

Do we have to go there again ... I said it a million times ... you just like me so much you can't get over my smell
pirate.tongue.gif

No women dont kill for the kill , women have much more responsibilities in life and much more stress and therefore do something unintentionly when provoked. Men kill to get revenge or to show their strength. There are more men serial killers than women.

No women dont kill for the kill , women have much more responsibilities in life and much more stress and therefore do something unintentionly when provoked. Men kill to get revenge or to show their strength. There are more men serial killers than women.
not necessarily i would harm/ kill someone to avenge a family member lol but then according to cammie.. im crazy
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 6:58 PM):
ROFL!!!! Come on you two ... get over it and hook up! :lol1:
jade shush

depends on the circumstance i suppose.. say someone u loved was being held captive... would u not do anything to let them go free?? even if it meant to kill someone else?
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 6:59 PM):

hahaha maybe i am
well there is a line you draw you dont want to become hitler for some girl haha
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 7:01 PM):
Yea, yea, whatever ... :rolleyes: ... :lol1:
like for you example whats your's :)

well there is a line you draw you dont want to become hitler for some girl haha
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 7:01 PM):

like for you example whats your's :)
i wasn't referring to a girl.. i was thinking family.. like mom, dad,siblings etc... im confident that anyone would do anything to keep them out of harms way..even if that meant harming another.. so dont tell me u wouldnt and that its impossible to force someone to do something... cuz everyone could be forced or coerced
EDIT (Mar 1, 2011 at 7:06 PM):
lol No jade dont turn this onto me... look at u guys, its obvious rofl
:angel:<<angelic like... i havent the foggiest as to what ur referring to :angel:

Back