The Great Debate

THERES A SECRET BOSS?!?!?!??!
EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 8:52 AM):

i LOVE calvin and hobbes :D
in kh 1 and 2 its sepiroth and in kh2 final mix its terra in kh bbs its a dude named vantius sentiment
EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 1:02 PM):
lol i dont have final mix so i didnt beat all of kh 2 yet and my ps2 memory card got screwed up and deleted all my data so im back to square one (if u dont have final mix only extra boss in kh2 is sephiroth and i beat him after a week of going:cursing:)

if u cant tell already i am addicted to kingom hearts... dont ask about which character i am most like. heres a video to scare u all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlipbftTOs my friend said it was like calling mickey what he said about 5 times O_0
lol i beat seperoth in a day after trying to kill him about 99 times i finished the fight with 1 hp left i had to get unltima weapon and max my combo and defence abilities lol

in kh 1 and 2 its sepiroth and in kh2 final mix its terra in kh bbs its a dude named vantius sentiment

lol i beat seperoth in a day after trying to kill him about 99 times i finished the fight with 1 hp left i had to get unltima weapon and max my combo and defence abilities lol

yea i didnt have all that stuff and your wrong sephiroth is not the only secret boss in kh 1 the secret bosses are the phantom, kurt zizsa, ice titan, and sephiroth and u got the venitas sentiment right

i barely beat the kh2 idk if i can beat a secret boss ._.

Back