Glitch  The Greatest Glitch Ever!

Thats epic!!!! I'm so glad you recorded that!! :D They sink themselves!! I'll have to try that next time I see a fleet on Test. ;)

lol something like this happens in privateering, if you get in a light sloop and shoot an NPC ship and hide behind another NPC, the attacking ship will sink the one you're hiding behind...
it's quite fun to get two corsairs to fight each other ._.

Two words: EPIC and EVIL!

- EPIC (fail ...) is because the fleet failed to recognize you as a fishing boat and kept on attacking you. And you could not take any damage as a fishing boat.

- EVIL (you ...) is because you hid behind and steered those war frigates so that the others' attacks, instead of getting to you, got to the ship that hid/covered you. You actually directed the ship to face the fireballs that were directed to your fishing boat and used it as your cover. So the fleet did not technically attack each other; they attacked your boat, but landed, damaged and sank the ship that you used as your cover. Smart, very smart ... and evil.

Did you launch your fishing boat to catch epic moments like those on test because it was safe, or did you actually fish on it? Just curious ... ;)

messing with the EITC is one of my favorite pastimes. now basil has taken this to a new level. he should get a metal or something. go basil!:confused:

u know i dont think this happens on a normal ship cuz it doesnt happen to me :mad: as for the AI the games AI are not smart at all
me: quick hide behind that air they will never find u
skeletons: where did he go? i think he ran into that wall

u know i dont think this happens on a normal ship cuz it doesnt happen to me :mad: as for the AI the games AI are not smart at all
me: quick hide behind that air they will never find u
skeletons: where did he go? i think he ran into that wall

Aye AI are not smart. I remember playing a shooter game, GRAW. And I told my guys to follow me, and they didn't even move! lol. after I left them, they said, "Don't forget about us!"
There was another time we were on a mission, and we had to be quiet. I told them to, hold fire and stay behind the building. ( I was going in for a stealth kill with my knife) Right when I got behind the bad guy, one of my teammates said, "Enemy up ahead! firing! firing!" I had to duck from getting hit. Of course all that nosie started an ambush...

On the same mission, ( retiried) I was going for a Snipe Kill. I went on the ground, and told my guys to stay behind me. But their're AI! You know what they'll do... I got a target, hold my breath, and right before I pull the trigger, myteammate popped out in front of me! Man Down, and the bad guys started to fire at us...

AI is so great....

Aye AI are not smart. I remember playing a shooter game, GRAW. And I told my guys to follow me, and they didn't even move! lol. after I left them, they said, "Don't forget about us!"
There was another time we were on a mission, and we had to be quiet. I told them to, hold fire and stay behind the building. ( I was going in for a stealth kill with my knife) Right when I got behind the bad guy, one of my teammates said, "Enemy up ahead! firing! firing!" I had to duck from getting hit. Of course all that nosie started an ambush...

On the same mission, ( retiried) I was going for a Snipe Kill. I went on the ground, and told my guys to stay behind me. But their're AI! You know what they'll do... I got a target, hold my breath, and right before I pull the trigger, myteammate popped out in front of me! Man Down, and the bad guys started to fire at us...

AI is so great....
hehe i got a funny one from star wars battlefront 2 (the game is now MIA :mad:go figure) was playing heros and villains mode chose luke skywalker go jumping through the town untill i find maybe 8-10 villains so i jump donw kill everyone but vader and do u wanna know what vader was doing walking into a wall and i could hear his breathing i was just thinking omg! thats funny

another level well lets just say i noted not to let the AI drive my ship it didnt end so well and after on a land mission i was defeated well just because the AI is useless

Back