The Headstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basil Darkratte

Site Founder
I downloaded the music and other sounds from here
https://piratesforums.co/threads/anyone-had-potco-in-game-music-collection.1243/

I was looking through the files when I saw one about jack talking " The Headstone" I was going to put it here but even though I zipped it, it was to big. If anyone has it, can they put it here.

So what was jack talking about? "He said that to control the wind is to control the black pearl" He then said to go to PDF to look for the Headstone. Does anyone know about this?

The game was released prematurely (due to competition, but that's another story). Upon completing the Black Pearl Story Quest, there used to be a cutscene leading into what was to become another story quest. That is the audio from that cutscene. It tasked you to go to a dig spot on Padres. That quest was a WIP, unintentionally released in Disney's sloppy attempt to clean up what they had in preparation for an early public release. It has since been removed.

It's likely plans have changed since and that quest will never surface.

The game was released prematurely (due to competition, but that's another story). Upon completing the Black Pearl Story Quest, there used to be a cutscene leading into what was to become another story quest. That is the audio from that cutscene. It tasked you to go to a dig spot on Padres. That quest was a WIP, unintentionally released in Disney's sloppy attempt to clean up what they had in preparation for an early public release. It has since been removed.

It's likely plans have changed since and that quest will never surface.

It's disappointing that they are not going to go through with this.
On a side note, I found the Kraken music that was supposed to be in the next Quest. But it was only one

if you have the patience to look through the files then you can actually find the textures of the kraken and davy jones and you can also find the krakens sounds that it makes when attacking and ect.

Just think, where would we be right now if this quest was here...
Probably trying to get back from Davy Jones' Locker. lol.
fight.gif
pirate.tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back