"The Heart of Padres Del Fuego" Problem.

What should be done with Heart of Padres del Fuego?

• Remove it.

Votes: 22 10.5%
  • Release it into game, but remove some off the buffs off of it.

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • Make it a legendary cursed, and change the buffs on it.

Votes: 66 31.6%
  • Add it into the game, give it out as a code. (Riot and burn everything)

Votes: 61 29.2%
  • Other. (Typed response)

Votes: 31 14.8%

• Total voters
I by FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! think it would be best to leave this sword in the game as is but not as a redeemable code as a sword that you cannot loot until level 50. That would be VERY rare like World Eater. This makes a ton of sense to me so yeah.

Its strong buffs would be justified in its rarity to loot it. Hence making the other weapons with these same buffs still relevant in their easiness in comparison to loot

I by FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! think it would be best to leave this sword in the game as is but not as a redeemable code as a sword that you cannot loot until level 50. That would be VERY rare like World Eater. This makes a ton of sense to me so yeah.
World Eater wasn't THAT hard to loot. xD

You might think that but according to this thread there are obviously many others who liked the weapon. I actually never redeemed the code in POTCO and would like to try it out as well as it looks very much like Jack Sparrow's sword
Ok, just out of the blue.... How in EARTH does it have any hint or usage that connects to Jack Sparrow's Sword at ALL? xD

In my opinion (and also because I never got to use the weapon) I'd suggest keeping it in the game, but tweak the stats a little bit to make it less god mode like. It would still be powerful, and that would bring the idea of making it a cursed weapon, one of the weapons you may only acquire AFTER the Raven's Cove quest.

Ok, just out of the blue.... How in EARTH does it have any hint or usage that connects to Jack Sparrow's Sword at ALL? xD
Well, I guess his point is kinda correct, the sword does kinda look like Jack Sparrow's sword in the first movie.
But that brings up an interesting point. I think it would be rather interesting to see the HOP nerfed, and renamed to have something to do with Jack Sparrow, considering he himself doesn't have a weapon named after him yet.

I say keep it as is, or I will call upon my bird to lift you off the ground as you scream i terror.

TBH when I think about more my experience in TLOPO has been kinda easy fighting things so its best to just make it a lot less op but keep the blade legendary.

Tell ya what;
Let's just assume, for any particular reason, that this game is in beta, and continually evolving and improving over time, and that our current experiences with the game will change over time as well, as updates are implemented and the game improved and transformed.
That way, any experiences we have now will ultimately become irrelevant as time goes by.
Savor it!

It should stay the same and be given out just like it was intended cause not everyone found legends nor has time to put in to looting like some of us do. So I say give it out let everyone have at least one legend. On a side note I never did get the sword outta town for a while due to work so I missed that one LOL.

I do believe it's pretty unfair to give out a legendary sword for free after people spend weeks looting for a legendary and finally get it. Hard work should get you the OP sword, not some redeem code

It should stay the same and be given out just like it was intended cause not everyone found legends nor has time to put in to looting like some of us do. So I say give it out let everyone have at least one legend. On a side note I never did get the sword outta town for a while due to work so I missed that one LOL.
thats a complete slap in the face to anyone whos spent hours framing and dont have one of the 2 legendary weapons that are actually stronger than HOP, this item is insanely strong and if its ever released back into the game it needs a nerf, and if its ever given out as a code it needs to be nerfed to the point every other legendary item is significantly stronger than it

Still think if anything, change the Thrust boots to a lower attack, I'd leave it and just have it be maybe something higher than Legendary that's even harder to obtain.

I'm in favor of simply making it lootable, perhaps even slightly more rare than other legendaries. IF a nerf is just absolutely necessary, I would remove either of the +3 boosts. Which one? I don't have a preference.

Back