"The Heart of Padres Del Fuego" Problem.

What should be done with Heart of Padres del Fuego?

• Remove it.

Votes: 22 10.5%
  • Release it into game, but remove some off the buffs off of it.

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • Make it a legendary cursed, and change the buffs on it.

Votes: 66 31.6%
  • Add it into the game, give it out as a code. (Riot and burn everything)

Votes: 61 29.2%
  • Other. (Typed response)

Votes: 31 14.8%

• Total voters
I dont have it so doesnt matter what you do with it. All my weapons I have looted are pretty generic. But I am still only level 21 or 22 notoriety, ( I forget since its been so long since I looked.....ahem...cough, cough)

I don't know if it's been said here already, but I'd like to see it come back with some serious nerfs, and as a weapon only lootable on Padres del Feugo. I think a fair nerf would be lower the attack to 85, lower the Cursed Fire skill down from 5 to 3 (it's not even a cursed blade so it really shouldn't have this ability, but I get the whole fire-sword lore so keeping it does make some sense), and remove the thrust boost.

If these changes were made, then the Heart would be a sword that's still very powerful, but not stupidly overpowered like it was before, and everyone would have the same chance to be able to loot it.

I don't know if it's been said here already, but I'd like to see it come back with some serious nerfs, and as a weapon only lootable on Padres del Feugo. I think a fair nerf would be lower the attack to 85, lower the Cursed Fire skill down from 5 to 3 (it's not even a cursed blade so it really shouldn't have this ability, but I get the whole fire-sword lore so keeping it does make some sense), and remove the thrust boost.

If these changes were made, then the Heart would be a sword that's still very powerful, but not stupidly overpowered like it was before, and everyone would have the same chance to be able to loot it.
the attack damage and cursed fire arent what makes the sword busted, its the +3 blade storm and + 3 thrust boost, one or both of those need to be dropped especially since 2 other cursed legendarys have them respectively

the attack damage and cursed fire arent what makes the sword busted, its the +3 blade storm and + 3 thrust boost, one or both of those need to be dropped especially since 2 other cursed legendarys have them respectively
Yeah that's why I said to remove the thrust boost, thunderspine already has +3 thrust so I figured might as well leave it with the the +3 blade storm

With the game still in beta and early along I feel that minor things like this would be something that should be fixed at the time the problem comes to light in the game. It is good to point out that it may be flawed in some aspects of the game(PvP) but at this stage the devs have many other things to focus on.

So, I believe it should be in the game for now. And fix it once it comes to light in later stages of the game.

The best solution so far that I've read is simply lowering the likeliness of getting the weapon and banning certain "OP" weapons from PvP. :)

I'll take it, why not, it's a fun blade, stats yes are pretty brutal but the look is what I don't really like, I prefer the world eater/thunderspine skins but for stats and a good go-to, I'm down

With the game still in beta and early along I feel that minor things like this would be something that should be fixed at the time the problem comes to light in the game. It is good to point out that it may be flawed in some aspects of the game(PvP) but at this stage the devs have many other things to focus on.

So, I believe it should be in the game for now. And fix it once it comes to light in later stages of the game.

The best solution so far that I've read is simply lowering the likeliness of getting the weapon and banning certain "OP" weapons from PvP. :)
But doesn't that take away from the reason to grind for it or any high end weapons? And given it's in beta, doesn't that mean we can test it in multiple forms and obtainment methods and then the devs can decide from that? I mean the Beta environment IS for testing things before adding them to the final project/production.

I would say add it in as it was, leave it non-cursed, but make it rarer than El Patron's sword. I never got to use it in potco so I don't know how "op" it was.

I would say add it in as it was, leave it non-cursed, but make it rarer than El Patron's sword. I never got to use it in potco so I don't know how "op" it was.
Did read any of the reasons I put in my post why it should not be in the game? - The sword diminishes the value of other rare blades like Barracuda and Blade of the Abyss. Disney only GAVE OUT the sword and MADE IT so over powered because the game was dying as a last gift. It was never intended to be a fully released item. :/

However, do you have any other reason it should be in the game?... Besides "I never got to see how Over-Powered it was" :p

Did read any of the reasons I put in my post why it should not be in the game? - The sword diminishes the value of other rare blades like Barracuda and Blade of the Abyss. Disney only GAVE OUT the sword and MADE IT so over powered because the game was dying as a last gift. It was never intended to be a fully released item. :/

However, do you have any other reason it should be in the game?... Besides "I never got to see how Over-Powered it was" :p

The POTCO devs added it for a reason, and the purpose of TLOPO is to recreate that game before they add their own content in. It was a part the game, so I think it should be in the game as it was, but maybe not handed out to everyone as it was.

The POTCO devs added it for a reason, and the purpose of TLOPO is to recreate that game before they add their own content in. It was a part the game, so I think it should be in the game as it was, but maybe not handed out to everyone as it was.
I just explained this... they released it because they KNEW the game was shutting down. Do you HONESTLY think POTCO would release a 90 attk, 3+ Bladestorm, 3+ Thrust, Bloodfire Rank 3 LEGENDARY weapon as a code? - No. Same with the weapon, it takes less than 5 min for POTCO or TLOPO to create and throw a weapon into the looting drop. It's not complicated at all.

The weapon should be released into the game, but here's what I think the stats should be changed to (nerfed):
Attack: 88
Cursed Fire (Rank 3)
Blood Fire (Rank 1 or 2)
Blade Storm Boost +1 (Or just removed completely)
Thrust Boost +2

Personally, I think keep all the buffs and ability but make them weaker, make it like a jack of all trades, but master of none. And make it a hard to get lootable item, making it a code completely destroys the glamour of having a Legendary item.

Add it to the game as-is, with low loot chance comparable to World Eater (which was not a survey option).

I wouldn't expect TLOPO to give out any legendary as a code. That's a move for when the End Is Nigh.

Personally, I'd still be thrilled to get the other legendary weapons you mentioned. No reason why there can't be a penultimate cutlass with top stats from different cutlass lines.

Upon realizing the impending release of all legendary weapons to be added back into the game. My mind has not been able to get off this important topic, that this weapon in particular should NOT be allowed back into the game. (Without some type of nerf at the least)

th
latest

"Now that's just crazy..."

As you may/may not know, this sword comes with 3 powerful boost. Blood Fire, Blade Storm Boost, and Thrust Boost. ALL +3. - The weapon's attack of 90 is completely understandable as it is a legendary. However, the weapons POWER and KILLING power is not why I am saying it is game breaking. Let me state my point very clearly before you post down your reply.

I don't hate the idea of the sword because it is "SO POWERFUL" - I absolutely despises it for one clear reason. It makes Barracuda Blade, Blade of The Abyss, and Lost Sword of El Patron have less "Spacial Value".

Barracuda Blade: It is sought out because it is the only blade that gives the player a Blade Storm Boost (+2) in the game. This powerful ability is what makes the blade so renown for being/rivaling legendary weapons. - However, HOP takes this and completely shuns it by having a +3 boost in blade storm. Diminishing the value of finding the blade.

Blade of the Abyss: Is a blade sought out for it's blood red shadow and powerful ability. It is (Was) the only legendary blade to have the skill "Bloodfire" into it. This property of the blade made it absolutely unrivaled when killing mass numbers of enemies (when looting) - However, this property once again... was stolen by HOP. As it now has the ability AND the ability of Barracuda Blade.

Lost Sword: The pure random and surprise of this blade is what makes it amazing. What I mean by this is, you can loot it without doing the Raven's Cove quest. This is the only legendary BLADE that you can loot before level 30 (and doing the quest) which makes it a fantastic and heart throbbing find for lower level pirates. However, as you might see the pattern by now... HOP once again takes this value away, since it to is a non-cursed legendary BLADE. Diminishing the value of the blade itself.

POTCO/TLOPO created each legendary and spread out such special abilities, not just threw the legendary. However, threw crude, commons, rares, famed, and legendary as well. The idea of looting for weapons is finding fun different styles of cutting down enemies (or just showing off) is what made finding each blade fun and is why players seek to find them ALL. The problem with HOP is not how "Powerful" the blade is, it's how it diminishes to many great finds when looting. I truly believe that the blade needs to either be Nerfed and if not REMOVED for TLOPO.
I want it and personally believe for one day out of the year all redeem codes should work, like i would love to get my hands on another gold10k and sword code because i missed out on them, that sword of triton tho

I think we should keep the game the way it was. This weapon was released so it appeals and attracts casuals, in the end it's a game of all ages and it should be fun. The hardcore players will still want the entire weapons collection and grind for them. There is nothing more rewarding than earning, owning and switching back and forth. ;)
Matching your weapons and outfits that's something else...

ive said it before but i really dont think this item should be released as is into the games environment. without some major overhauls as this weapon currently is it is incredibly unhealthy for the entire endgame looting ecosystem, That being said i wouldn't be against the idea if it were a temporary item that was redeemable once for an hour or so just to show off some of the powerful items you can get if you put the effort into looting

Back