"The Heart of Padres Del Fuego" Problem.

What should be done with Heart of Padres del Fuego?

• Remove it.

Votes: 22 10.5%
  • Release it into game, but remove some off the buffs off of it.

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • Make it a legendary cursed, and change the buffs on it.

Votes: 66 31.6%
  • Add it into the game, give it out as a code. (Riot and burn everything)

Votes: 61 29.2%
  • Other. (Typed response)

Votes: 31 14.8%

• Total voters
Here's my idea: Make the Heart of Padres only obtainable after completing whatever story quest TLOPO creates next. Additionally, I think it should only be obtainable once a pirate is maxed (level 60 anyone?), and I don't think that any nerf is necessary. The buffs should remain unchanged, and I have a solution to the PVP problem: Make all weapons equally damaging in PVP, reverting it to a pure test of skill rather than how much damage your weapon does and what its buffs are.

Here's my idea: Make the Heart of Padres only obtainable after completing whatever story quest TLOPO creates next. Additionally, I think it should only be obtainable once a pirate is maxed (level 60 anyone?), and I don't think that any nerf is necessary. The buffs should remain unchanged, and I have a solution to the PVP problem: Make all weapons equally damaging in PVP, reverting it to a pure test of skill rather than how much damage your weapon does and what its buffs are.
what its buffs are.

AHHHHHHH CALL IN THE GRAMMAR POLICE!!!!!

Both of theses comments are completely off topic from what this post is about.... haha.
I don't know about off topic, but I'm wondering is about your concept of 'stealing' from other items. We can't use multiple weapons yet in tlopo I don't believe, so I can't grasp your point about how a powerful weapon hurts other weapons. It's a personal thing how each person plays and should be up to the player as to what to use and such. Like I wanted them to get rid of deck cannon control as a solution to what drives me crazy or I don't like. Nerfing a sword probably isn't a good option for the world at large. Leave it up to us whether we want it that way or not by making it lootable/attainable by the player. My solution for cannon control is to build in a choice that I can make and let other people play their way.

I want a choice in finally getting a powerful weapon. And as far as too high for pvp, there's a thing called player balanced that should be used on a fight by fight basis. Not punishing me for wanting a stronger weapon for pve. I've always played games where I've discarded what doesn't benefit my level any more and equiped the next higher thing.

I've just stated on another thread that I'm a level 43 and almost 30 weapons still being forced to use rares or fames for a level 22 weapon.
Where's the balancing in that?

gl

The poll questions allowed no input contrary to the OP's original subject, so I vote to put it the game as is and make it a random drop from high enemies and bosses. And perhaps sailing as well.

What? “It’s” implies possession. Whereas “its” means “it is”.... :confused:

Maybe I have this backwards.. but I thought for sure it was the other way around.

Someone fact check.
Yeah I've made this mistake before, I always used to use it's for both it is and it possessive. I googled it and I can assure you that it is "its".

Upon realizing the impending release of all legendary weapons to be added back into the game. My mind has not been able to get off this important topic, that this weapon in particular should NOT be allowed back into the game. (Without some type of nerf at the least)

th
latest

"Now that's just crazy..."

As you may/may not know, this sword comes with 3 powerful boost. Blood Fire, Blade Storm Boost, and Thrust Boost. ALL +3. - The weapon's attack of 90 is completely understandable as it is a legendary. However, the weapons POWER and KILLING power is not why I am saying it is game breaking. Let me state my point very clearly before you post down your reply.

I don't hate the idea of the sword because it is "SO POWERFUL" - I absolutely despises it for one clear reason. It makes Barracuda Blade, Blade of The Abyss, and Lost Sword of El Patron have less "Spacial Value".

Barracuda Blade: It is sought out because it is the only blade that gives the player a Blade Storm Boost (+2) in the game. This powerful ability is what makes the blade so renown for being/rivaling legendary weapons. - However, HOP takes this and completely shuns it by having a +3 boost in blade storm. Diminishing the value of finding the blade.

Blade of the Abyss: Is a blade sought out for it's blood red shadow and powerful ability. It is (Was) the only legendary blade to have the skill "Bloodfire" into it. This property of the blade made it absolutely unrivaled when killing mass numbers of enemies (when looting) - However, this property once again... was stolen by HOP. As it now has the ability AND the ability of Barracuda Blade.

Lost Sword: The pure random and surprise of this blade is what makes it amazing. What I mean by this is, you can loot it without doing the Raven's Cove quest. This is the only legendary BLADE that you can loot before level 30 (and doing the quest) which makes it a fantastic and heart throbbing find for lower level pirates. However, as you might see the pattern by now... HOP once again takes this value away, since it to is a non-cursed legendary BLADE. Diminishing the value of the blade itself.

POTCO/TLOPO created each legendary and spread out such special abilities, not just threw the legendary. However, threw crude, commons, rares, famed, and legendary as well. The idea of looting for weapons is finding fun different styles of cutting down enemies (or just showing off) is what made finding each blade fun and is why players seek to find them ALL. The problem with HOP is not how "Powerful" the blade is, it's how it diminishes to many great finds when looting. I truly believe that the blade needs to either be Nerfed and if not REMOVED for TLOPO.
Leave it alone man it was in potco like that its legendary why change it when people never got to use it idk i think it meeds to be the same and left alone

I bring this up not because of PvP or how powerful the weapon is at ALL - I bring this up because the weapon STEALS to many special proprieties away from other weapons lowering the value of them. - No weapon should be "Un-allowed" in PvP. We are pirates and we my choose to play by "Jumper rules" or "play dirty" as we like.
Then why take it out? It steals rarity from no other sword lol it would be one of the best sure but i mean if u take it out take out world eater and blade of the abyss

Last edited by a moderator:
Back