The ice glitch

During the period I played cannon defense before the game closed for updates, it was still possible. I believe it still will be, but it definitely is a bug and gives an unfair advantage to players. I'm sure it will get looked into eventually though :D
I woman not its the only way to get to the levels a pirate needs to get the ram looted for so if its fixed then they need to water the entire levels of each ships so any group of 2 can get to level 100...Cause if not its WAY TO OP for any small group to loot and have fun. There is no reason that everything needs to be a heavy grind to loot items cause in the end it was a disney game for kids and adults...

Last edited:
I had so much fun doing this back in the day :D. We would fill up the entire map with ice.

I am sure it is possible to get the famed rams without the glitch, but it is probably too dificult for me ;/ If it does get patched perhaps buffing ice shot would compensate for it?

I woman not its the only way to get to the levels a pirate needs to get the ram looted for so if its fixed then they need to water the entire levels of each ships so any group of 2 can get to level 100...Cause if not its WAY TO OP for any small group to loot and have fun. There is no reason that everything needs to be a heavy grind to loot items cause in the end it was a disney game for kids and adults...

Gotta keep in mind it is literally one of the best cannon rams there is, I'd hope it would be a bit of a grind to get it ;)

---

Thanks for pointing the glitch out mates, best of luck to you all with grinding for the ram one day! :)

I hardly ever played cannon defense in potco as I was usually basic. I never got any good rams..etc :/ I did like the ice shot but I never knew of any glitch.

I for one hope this glitch stays.

If it is removed, cannon defense would have to be made easier in higher level waves, or else the vast majority of players won't ever be able to get good rams because there's just too many ships to shoot down in the high levels.

Honestly i had no idea this glitch was a thing, CD if you have a good friend or two anyway

Back