THE intercommunity thread

“Make ‘Em Laugh,” (song) from Singing in the Rain. Ever heard of it?

• Aye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay

• What’s rain, precious (in ‘Sméagol voice)?

• Total voters
S

Shamus The Brute

Pirates are both interesting and funny people! :jack:

Sooooo....let’s make a thread which takes advantage of this by the sharing of personal stories (from our own ‘real’ lives). The only rules I ask are the following:

• Your story must have happened to you (personally)
  • Your story must be either interesting or funny
  • No foul language (I would hate to see your post disappear if it failed to follow forums rules)
  • No lying (Pirates are ‘known’ to stretch the truth from time-to-time)
  • TITLE your story or experience in a way to help distinguish it from other words within your post
*Normally, I would begin such a thread by contributing something of my own. (I do have a ‘experience’ or two to share). However, I will be a gent this time around and give others a chance to contribute first.

So what funny or interesting story of yours could you share with forums pirates here? :laugh: Let’ hear ‘em and feel free to share maybe pictures you have (or pics or songs from online) to collaborate your post. *Just assure everything written to this thread complies with forums rules.

Thank ye! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pirates are both interesting and funny people! :jack:

Sooooo....let’s make a thread which takes advantage of this by the sharing of personal stories (from our own ‘real’ lives). The only rules I ask are the following:

• Your story must have happened to you (personally)
  • Your story must be either interesting or funny
  • No foul language (I would hate to see your post disappear if it failed to follow forums rules)
  • No lying (Pirates are ‘known’ to stretch the truth from time-to-time)
  • TITLE your story or experience in a way to help distinguish it from other words within your post
*Normally, I would begin such a thread by contributing something of my own. (I do have a ‘experience’ or two to share). However, I will be a gent this time around and give others a chance to contribute first.

So what funny or interesting story of yours could you share with forums pirates here? :laugh: Let’ hear ‘em and feel free to share maybe pictures you have (or pics or songs from online) to collaborate your post. *Just assure everything written to this thread complies with forums rules.

Thank ye! ;)
Could be an interesting thread.
But sorry, I have warrants out in three states so that's just a no on the personal stuff.

Back