The Juggernaut Lives

Discussion in 'POTCO Tales and Myths' started by red beard, Dec 22, 2010.

1. red beard

red beard Pirate Apprentice

screenshot_2010-12-22_16-13-45.jpg spotted near ravens cove today this rare site proves these ships are still around. didnt even try to get it because i believe it's on the endangered list.:daggermouth:

2. Rose Sunslipper

Site Founder

3. Emily Waveprint

Emily Waveprint Honorable Pirate

Wow. Yeah you definitely don't see that everyday. :p

4. JadeOHayes

Site Founder

Aww, come on ... all ships other than the ones belong to fellow pirates are free to take down. Including Juggernaut. I was always glad to spot one though, since I only saw 3 of them in eight months I've been playing. Of course my friends and I had to take them all down too. :D I wish they put more Juggernauts out there.

5. Arg2448

Site Founder

i have seen them alot i even got lucky and took one out but now that i know its endangerd im not going to sink it long live the juggernaut

6. lost_little_fairy

Site Founder

I usually find one behind Kingshead....sometimes it's between the PVP islands and Kingshead. If you shoot it down it'll come back. I've been leveling my canons off it a couple of times.

7. Bella

Site Founder

Wow, i just asked someone about that ship yesterday, i had never seen one before, and if it was new. And now you just posted on it, ...I only had about 1/4 left in ship life, full cargo on a war ship, but that never stopped me, thought why not one more,..Well, actully, it kicked my butt,...(can i say that here?:rolleyes: ) jail again..sigh...(sorry crew):oops:

8. Christopher Plunderstack

Site Founder

If you ever want to tackle one I would happily join you! I'm not sure if I have actually attacked one of these, although I did see one a long time ago

Captain Star likes this.
  9. Sven Ironwalker

Site Founder

Yeah I would still that on the endangered list... great find!

10. Molly Ironscarlett

Site Founder

heh aye Red Beard as for rare ships they are that indeed but the pirate in me says for changing the major islands the way the EITC did there is no mercy my friend i may take a pic and post it but let it be known they are the highest of the unforgiven list NO QUARTER GIVEN YE KEG OF DECK APES WE BE SINKIN A JUGGERNAUT OPEN FIRE MATES GIVE NO QUARTER!!!!! HOIST THE COLORS LET THEM KNOW WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO RECIEVE!!!!! ops so excited starting shouting orders see what happens when i see a Juggernaut... brings out the merryment in me ;)

Charlotte Truebonney likes this.
  11. JamesJumper

Site Founder

I have sinked only 1 Juggernaut before in my pirate lifetime, and they are pretty tough if you don't have a GREAT captain! Also, have yall heard about the Death Omen? It is just as rare...... tho when you are on a quit server, there are like 2 at a time so I have destroyed ALOT more Death Omen Rare and Powerful ships than those Rare and Powerful Juggernauts.

12. Marc Shorecutter

Founder

It is nice to see it back again

13. Rose Sunslipper

Site Founder

i was afk on my friend's ship and when i came back he was all like "WOO I JUST SUNK THAT JUGGERNAUT OH YEAH!!" and i was like... "-________________-"

14. JadeOHayes

Site Founder

Ahoy Mateys, come and see me great adventure ... nothing makes Capt. Jade happier on sea than sinking those ships. Juggernaut in the horizon ... here we come ... Muahahahaha ...
    screenshot_2010-12-26_16-52-29.jpg screenshot_2010-12-26_16-52-40.jpg screenshot_2010-12-26_16-52-46.jpg