The Kraken

Guys, I have been playing since Beta or a little after. The Kranken has been promised since the game came out. Don't hold your breath for it.

actually there was a game with the kraken in it... this game took place 300 years before the movies took place (the movies were based in late 1700s-1800s.... the kraken video game was based at about 1500s) if you complete this game you received a rare tattoo (i think) usable in potc.... however this game was discontinued.

Edit: This game was called Call of the Kraken

actually there was a game with the kraken in it... this game took place 300 years before the movies took place (the movies were based in late 1700s-1800s.... the kraken video game was based at about 1500s) if you complete this game you received a rare tattoo (i think) usable in potc.... however this game was discontinued.

Edit: This game was called Call of the Kraken
I have it but it cant run on windows 7 i was freaking out ciz i rly wanted yhe tattoo if anyone has it plz post a pic

I think the Kraken would be an excellent addition to the game, but I would have it like in my thread posted about the Flying Dutchman >>>>>> Click Here for the thread I see this as the only logical way for the Kraken to be added. Or else you would be sailing and the Kraken just randomly sink your ship. Unless of course they add it as a Boss Battle where the Kraken puts it's tentacles over your broadsides, and you have to fire at a certain point like in the movie. Or have it where you do that and people can fire at them with the deck cannons, but also use their weapons on them like Swords and Grenades and stuff.

I have it but it cant run on windows 7 i was freaking out ciz i rly wanted yhe tattoo if anyone has it plz post a pic

Igor say here is your picture mate!! Igor still wears them proudly!!

screenshot_2011-07-31_09-00-47.jpg

Igor say here is your picture mate!! Igor still wears them proudly!!

screenshot_2011-07-31_09-00-47.jpg

igor i must say for u to have gotten past that horrible game u deserve it i got the game running for a day on someone elses computer and omg i couldnt believe it and thank you for showing me what i missed out on im proud to say the game didnt work on my computer though a tip of the hat to u my friend

I agree with Jim Hexskull (again) I think they should have it were the Kraken can randomly attack yer ship, but they should make it to where u could use guns, swords, grenades, daggers, deck guns, broadsides, shoot maybe even staff and doll. I also think they should add in the axe and or a spear to fight it. The axe can also be used on land while the spear can only be for yer ship. That's what I think.

You got a link to the download for the Call of the Kraken right? Can anybody look in their e-mail and paste the link for the download here? Just right click the link and select "Copy Link Location". It would be HIGHLY appreciated. Thanks!

You got a link to the download for the Call of the Kraken right? Can anybody look in their e-mail and paste the link for the download here? Just right click the link and select "Copy Link Location". It would be HIGHLY appreciated. Thanks!
Umm the game has been deactivated

Back