The Kraken

Francis Gunshot

Site Founder
Almost when the game pirates came out they said they would give us the kracken why has it not come yet? This is a question for everyone who is willing to answer. Hopefully someone will know why. I will apreceat all replies.

Thanks

Almost when the game pirates came out they said they would give us the kracken why has it not come yet? This is a question for everyone who is willing to answer. Hopefully someone will know why. I will apreceat all replies.

I have been waiting, and still continue to wait...idk why they haven't done so yet. At one point, I remember Disney claiming that they wanted to focus on developing areas of the game that members truly wanted and asked for. Somehow, the KRAKEN has taken the back seat...&...I feel never to be heard from again (at least for 'awhile').

* Wish they wouldn't have made the mini-game concerning the Kraken because now, it seems they have only pacified the issue, to satisfy the desire for us pirates waiting this VERY long time.

i do this stinks they don't have it yet i mean really they like pretty much lied to us about that why don't some one email them ( i really doubt that any one has it but still TRY PLZ I BEG YOU PLZ PLZ PLZ ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you gotta!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:) but ya i am am totally calm:popcorn: and will wait i got allot of patience:mad:.
EDIT (Jan 5, 2011 at 4:37 PM):
i do this stinks they don't have it yet i mean really they like pretty much lied to us about that why don't some one email them ( i really doubt that any one has it but still TRY PLZ I BEG YOU PLZ PLZ PLZ ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you gotta!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:) but ya i am am totally calm:popcorn: and will wait i got allot of patience:mad:.

lol thanks dude
EDIT (Jan 5, 2011 at 4:37 PM):
EDIT (Jan 5, 2011 at 4:42 PM):
lol thanks dude

Aye just as the legendary weapons remain a mystery to me.. the Kraken has been long sought by the pirates of the caribbean.. I'd be thinking a writing campagine, like the one we did for the leader boards, could bring about a change in focus.. I've longed dreamed of a ship full of me mates.. battling the beast from the deep.:daggermouth:.

i agree with Shamus, the mini game kinda took the steam out of everybody wanting the Dutchman it's captain and the pet of that captian...we let the cat out of the bag...and the mouse has been running ever since...although there is something to be said about the Kraken mini game...it does kinda fill in the blanks on the means and the how Tia Dalma came to be... and if you complete the game they give you a code for the won of a kind Kraken Mini game tattoo..

i agree with Shamus, the mini game kinda took the steam out of everybody wanting the Dutchman it's captain and the pet of that captian...we let the cat out of the bag...and the mouse has been running ever since...although there is something to be said about the Kraken mini game...it does kinda fill in the blanks on the means and the how Tia Dalma came to be... and if you complete the game they give you a code for the won of a kind Kraken Mini game tattoo..

Igor played call of the Kraken and wears Igor's tattoos with pride. Igor say because at least to have the tattoo Igor say you had to beat the awful game!!! :rumgone:

I think that they should add the kraken in the game if you look at the first game trailer this goes by fast but it shows the kraken attacking a ship and it did not say " not aculal game play " at the bottom witch means the kraken will ether show up some time later in the game or its already in the game.. and disney dont want use finding out......

I think that they should add the kraken in the game if you look at the first game trailer this goes by fast but it shows the kraken attacking a ship and it did not say " not aculal game play " at the bottom witch means the kraken will ether show up some time later in the game or its already in the game.. and disney dont want use finding out......
They evan have a canon shot for it chan shot origanaly said affective in pvp and on sea monsters!

The reason I think the kraken is not part of the game is that they can compress only so much data in 700 mb at the moment. Something like the Kraken or even adding the Ship of the Line would require a lot of time and data to develop without having any problems in game play. Pirates is still growing but as I've said before for a MMO game that a lot pay to play, should have higher system requirements so more stuff can be added and fixed however still keeping it so everyone can play it.

PS: What role do you guys think the kraken would have in the game and who would control it?

:iagree: with leo. and if they did add it what would it do because in all the movies all it does is instantly pull the ships down without the people on the boats being able to fight.

Thanks
they said every 4 years and the kraken and davy jones are in the phase files still being edited so hopefully sometime this year ( its been 4 years sense the game has been out ) and that means that there shud be a story quest in october and a lvl cap raise

they said every 4 years and the kraken and davy jones are in the phase files still being edited so hopefully sometime this year ( its been 4 years sense the game has been out ) and that means that there shud be a story quest in october and a lvl cap raise
I hope
eek.gif
cursing.gif

Back