The Kraken

Well have you ever seen that show were someones on a island. Everyday they try to make a boat but they never finish it because if they did the show would be over. Once disney makes the kraken i doubt they'll ever be able to top that and the game will start to get boring because everyone will demand bigger updates wich they might not be able to do.

Reactions: LEO
I hope they do, but then they'd have to put Davy Jones in somewhere and then they'd have to put the Flying Dutchman in and that's alot of stuff to put in over one creature.

I hope they do, but then they'd have to put Davy Jones in somewhere and then they'd have to put the Flying Dutchman in and that's alot of stuff to put in over one creature.
yeah so its boound to take a while but then again theve had 4 years but then again what about all the other updates AHHHHHHHH!!!! too confuseing!!!!

The reason I think the kraken is not part of the game is that they can compress only so much data in 700 mb at the moment. Something like the Kraken or even adding the Ship of the Line would require a lot of time and data to develop without having any problems in game play. Pirates is still growing but as I've said before for a MMO game that a lot pay to play, should have higher system requirements so more stuff can be added and fixed however still keeping it so everyone can play it.

PS: What role do you guys think the kraken would have in the game and who would control it?

maybe that's why they added new hardware?

well lets see the kraken has been worked on for over 4 years! and the only thing we got was call of the kraken and u know what the worst part about it was other than the game was bad MOST PEOPLE COULDNT PLAY IT! i was pretty mad when i found out i couldnt tried to use an old computer but the ativirus got rid of it so i cant get the crappy tattoo whatever it looks like

hey you know that emote check hand when you look at your hand to see if you got the black spot don't the kraken attack who ever has the black spot like in the pirate movie when they first meet davy jones

hey you know that emote check hand when you look at your hand to see if you got the black spot don't the kraken attack who ever has the black spot like in the pirate movie when they first meet davy jones

no the black spot is a mark for the kraken whoever bears it will have the kraken follow them and the check hand emote has nothing to do with the black spot it just an evil curse

nice putting a damper in my hopes ( sniff sniff cries a little tear drop roll down check and falls on the floor )
EDIT (Feb 21, 2011 at 5:37 PM):
your a good person to ( lol i dont mean it but still )

nice putting a damper in my hopes ( sniff sniff cries a little tear drop roll down check and falls on the floor )
EDIT (Feb 21, 2011 at 5:37 PM):
your a good person to ( lol i dont mean it but still )

it has nothing to do with it but it is their game so they can do whatever they want with it if they wanted to they could turn the evil curse of doom into the black spot highly unlikely though considering ravens cove has nothing in relation to davy jones but when have the updates ever made sense before

(begin sarcasm here) 30 years later....
Calling All Testers!
We have finally figured out how to release the Kraken in the game and it is now stalking ships all over the caribbean! (end sarcasm here) That's just my 2 cents about The Kraken, mates. Hopefully it will come way before 30 years from now or even 2 to 3 years from now. :) :fight:

I remember way back when they turned the water green, and said some sort of "sea monster" was soon coming I think this was years ago.... They lie!! :mad:

I think they have given up on the kraken idea because in the movie he was found dead on the shore of some island... Maybe the "Sea monster" is something else or maybe they will just ruin the story and go ahead and bring him back to life.

I think they have given up on the kraken idea because in the movie he was found dead on the shore of some island... Maybe the "Sea monster" is something else or maybe they will just ruin the story and go ahead and bring him back to life.
The Game takes place before the events of Dead Man's Chest ever happened. :) :fight:

The shud just finish the kraken already. They keep saying it's almost done and giving signs of it but nothing ever happens

Back