The Legend of Pirates Online Google+ Community

Opinion: I don't see the need of having a group on a social media site no one truly uses especially considering TLOPO being In development and accessed by no one other than the devs. If it were like POTCOMC where they have opened up to all while developing-in my opinion-would be another thing. Just my 2¢ on this.

Opinion: I don't see the need of having a group on a social media site no one truly uses especially considering TLOPO being In development and accessed by no one other than the devs. If it were like POTCOMC where they have opened up to all while developing-in my opinion-would be another thing. Just my 2¢ on this.
I do respect your opinion on this. But it is better than making a community for a game that may not even be under development, such as Half-Life 3 (which there is a Google+ Community for). The community is kind of a way for people to get information on the development. The community will be a bit more useful when the game is released. I do see your points.

I do respect your opinion on this. But it is better than making a community for a game that may not even be under development, such as Half-Life 3 (which there is a Google+ Community for). The community is kind of a way for people to get information on the development. The community will be a bit more useful when the game is released. I do see your points.
There's plenty of outlets though to get development news from in our community, making more would be further dividing it for something not even close to being out. I don't think Half Life 3 is a fair comparison as they're a whole new game with millions-they can afford to divide. TLOPO is at best 3000 strong and not even close to being done. They're a revival.

There's plenty of outlets though to get development news from in our community, making more would be further dividing it for something not even close to being out. I don't think Half Life 3 is a fair comparison as they're a whole new game with millions-they can afford to divide. TLOPO is at best 3000 strong and not even close to being done. They're a revival.
I feel a Google+ Community will help spread word a of the game a bit. It's not the source I would recommend if you're looking for information on development. That would be the forums. ;)

In all honesty Google+ is a terrible website, very few people actually use it for a better TLOPO community I prefer the TLOPO subreddit and I wish more people would use it as a way of communicating TLOPO content and discussions (Besides the forum of course)
here is the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/TLOPO/

Back