The Legend of Zelda, Once more

Jack Cannonskull

Pirate Lord
Yes its that time of year when I ask AGAIN for anyone's opinions who have played Zelda games. For Example @Christopher Cannonskull @Johnny Telltale

Today I wanted to ask which one I should play next. I have completed:

1. Ocarina of Time
2 Breath of the Wild
3. Twilight Princess
4. The Windwaker
---------------------------
In order of when I played them:
1. The Windwaker
2. Breath of the Wild
3. Ocarina of Time
4. Twilight Princess

Anyway If you didn't realize that means there are only two 3D Zelda games I haven't played yet. That is:
Skyward Sword and Majora's Mask.
I'm probably going to end up eventually playing both of these games but I'd just like to ask you guys which one you think I should play first. I haven't played Skyward Sword just because it wasn't extremely highly rated and was said to be really long.
I haven't played Majora's Mask cause..... its kinda scary.... but I don't get scared easily so..

Dude trust me, it's weird at first but it is so worth it, and the 100% of the game is difficult but amazing. Seriously, give it a shot - look up some guides if you have to!
Ok at this point the only thing that is seriously holding me back is the fact that I dislike being child Link

Ok at this point the only thing that is seriously holding me back is the fact that I dislike being child Link

You actually don't play as child link too much. A majority of the game I spent in this form:

latest

Seriously, look at him, he throws rocks at people. It's awesome!

...Anyway If you didn't realize that means there are only two 3D Zelda games I haven't played yet. That is:
Skyward Sword and Majora's Mask...

Don't count out Spirit Tracks or Phantom Hourglass. While they were released on the Nintendo DS, in my opinion, they pass as 3D games. I think they might have been the best games on the DS despite the fact that I have never played either of them :)

LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES, HAVE FUN! :seesaw:
I did it.. I bought it and started.

Update No. 1 So I started and was running out of time really quickly I thought the moon was gonna crash but luckily a 5 minute timer started so I quickly ran to the skull kid and got the ocarina back. @Johnny Telltale I couldn't find the save button any idea how to do that? It seemed like the only way to save was to play the song of time and start back at the dawn of day 1
@Christopher Cannonskull ?

Back