The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

EDIT 7

Well............
I'm somewhat speechless after finishing the game.. Many of my points about why I didn't like the game changed and I recondidered basically all of them except the part about Midna taking Zelda's role.

So this is what happened to make me change my mind so much. I walked into Hyrule Castle and the music started playing
(I love music, music is the key to a good video game)
The music reminded me of Windwaker my first Zelda game so that started my change in opinion. Then when I got to the third floor the music started getting more intense out of no where.. Then I'm like wow that's cool. Then I realized the closer I got to Ganondorf the more intense the music got. That was pretty awesome.. Then I start hearing thunder and seeing lighting also amazing very well done. Then I have to walk outside and every thing looks creepy and intense...
^^^^^ This was the kind of build up I was wanting to Ganondorf I'm still not sure if it was as good as some of the other games but here it is

RANKING OF BUILD UPS TO FINAL BOSS
3. Breath of the Wild
2. Twilight Princess/Windwaker
1. Ocarina of Time

So then I finally got to fight Ganon and all of the stages of battle were very epic and I enjoyed them a lot. I did still feel like Midna (not only took away from Zelda's role but also mine (as Link) I feel like Ganondorf was more focused on fighting her than me it was just annoying. I mean if you're gonna make a video game with a hero at least make the player feel like the hero.

Still felt like Zelda's role was not really important and like Link and Midna were the only main characters.
Might add another edit another time.

Last edited:
Back