The Legendary TLOPO Treasure Hunt!

skolotun

Honorable Pirate
Hey TLOPO crew, I was just wandering around Port Royal when some shady man handed me this letter. I read it over, and I felt the need to share it with you guys.

Here it is:
opening_letter_paper.jpg

I guess it's time for a treasure hunt on this website. :)

This treasure hunt will take you all across the Caribbean to certain locations, people, and games. In order to submit your solution to the clue, you must screenshot YOUR pirate in the correct place with the correct circumstances around you. To submit them, just start a conversation with me and submit all of your entries there. Once you get the correct screenshot, I will send you the next clue. This will continue until you have correctly found the location of the treasure.

In order to start the treasure hunt, screenshot the correct location hinted in the letter above. You may start at any time while people are still hunting. Once the first person finishes, there may not be any more new participants.

1. YOU MUST ONLY USE SCREENSHOTS THAT YOU TOOK!!!!!! You also must only use one pirate for every single one of your screenshots.
2. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't post solutions on this thread. It takes the fun away from everyone. I will ask a mod to delete your post if it contains information for any solution. Feel free to post your progress and maybe some subtle hints yourself, but do not directly say "This is the solution and where you can get it".
3. In order to move on to the next clue, you must send the previous solution to me through a conversation. You will then be eligible to submit the next solution. Sending me multiple solutions in a row for different clues will disqualify you.
4. Sharing solutions with other people in private conversations can't be stopped by me, so I can't deliver any sort of punishment if you do it. Just know that it takes the fun away from not only those involved in cheating, but everyone else participating.
5. You will only have five submissions per clue. This is to prevent people from shotgunning it and sending 340238759834750234875 screenshots and hoping that one will be correct. If you do not get any of your five screenshots correct, you will be disqualified. Remember, it's 5 per clue.
6. HAVE FUN!!!!

None... for now :p I just wanted you to click on this spoiler

NOTICE: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP ME OUT AND BE AN ADJUDICATOR (people submit their screenshots and solutions to you and you send them clues), IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. Shoot me a message and if the game gets popular enough, I will ask for your assistance. Be aware that adjudicators may not participate in the hunt themselves, but any participant may become an adjudicator if they want to forfeit their hunt.

| . _________ . |
| //////////\ |
| | (o) (o) | |
| | . _____ | |
| | /_____\ | |
| \_________/ |
|_________________|
I wish I was there to see this idea when it was new.

Holy moly I remember spending an entire day on all the clues for this and only one person showed interest lol. I don't even have them anymore.

Back