Recruiting The Looter's Curse

Sounds like a wonderful guild wish you all the best!!
Good luck with it Thomas! <3
Great Guildmaster. Awesome concept. Not sure what else you could ask for!
Shout out to Ned (I think) Sharkswain who is seemingly always in a good mood out grinding and recruiting. Good looking guild with name, founder and members from what I've seen. Good luck to you guys both in guild and with looting.
Thank you all so much! It means a lot to me as I've always wanted to be a GM of an active guild. I apologize about my late response, I've been quite busy but reading this now made my day. Thank you again!
:buds:

holidays.png

Happy Holidays from us
:tree:
So proud to be co-GM of this amazing group of people! <3

Hey everyone!
The Looter's Curse is still looking for some awesome people to join our family. We're a tight-knit group of people who like to have fun and we don't have a ton of rules. The main ones we do have are about respecting others in the guild. All we ask is the above. No dress codes, no scheduled meet times, no kicking if you can't be on for a bit (we get it, life is cray), and no drama. Most of us have played together for quite some time and we have some newer folks as well. You'll find an assortment of age ranges too. We have a discord where we keep in touch and have a little fun from time to time. Find one of us in game and we'd be happy to add you!
Best,
Kate Daggersharp

Back