The most cluttered and migraine inducing legendary screenshot you will ever see

I'm SO SORRY! As Steph said, we saved you!

Honestly, I would have kept it in your inventory, but I myself had a BAD experience with that exact issue.

The item bugged me so badly that my pirate was actually a danger to the entire database and had to be scrubbed clean by our lead dev. Not a fun time.

If anyone else has this issue, please come forward and I'd be happy to perform emergency surgery on your pirate. 💉

Mr. Dev, breaking the database and autobanning people that buy boots since 2016. (I'm shocked I'm not fired at this point)
It's a trick, m'lads. They're coming for your blouses. They're coming for them all.

I'm SO SORRY! As Steph said, we saved you!

Honestly, I would have kept it in your inventory, but I myself had a BAD experience with that exact issue.

The item bugged me so badly that my pirate was actually a danger to the entire database and had to be scrubbed clean by our lead dev. Not a fun time.

If anyone else has this issue, please come forward and I'd be happy to perform emergency surgery on your pirate. 💉

Mr. Dev, breaking the database and terming people that buy boots since 2016. (I'm shocked I'm not fired at this point)
Glad I kept it long enough to get the "cursed" tlopo screenshot with Storm sphere lol. after hearing this im kinda glad its out of my inventory now, plus I now have an extra inventory slot that I didn't have for the past 3 years. Crazy that I kept it in my inventory even back when we had 1 page. I distinctly remember deleting brights just so I could keep that lol.

The Storm Sphere (smoke).png

Oops

Back