The Muertos Moon Rises Friday (09/12/13)

Edward Mctimbers

Wiki Staff
Jolly Roger puts Pirates' luck to the test this Friday the 13th – the unluckiest day of the year – when he unleashes his Curse of the Muertos Moon!
Any Pirate on land and outdoors that is struck by the cursed moonlight transforms into one of Jolly’s undead minions. Prepare yerself for all-out battle against any unfortunate Pirates bewitched by Jolly Roger’s hex – or shatter his spell by defeating them!​
muertos-curse.jpg
panel_72x86_grenade.gif
Don't let Jolly Roger use this bad-luck day to his good advantage!​
WHAT: The Curse of the Muertos Moon​
WHEN: All day this Friday, September 13th​
WHERE: Who knows where or when Jolly Roger will strike?​
jolly-curse.jpg
We Pirates are a superstitious lot, and many cloak themselves in the Garb of the Undead as a lucky charm on this unluckiest day of the year.​
Peddlers are offering many Pirates' favorite gear in these last weeks – including the Garb of the Undead! Make yer own luck by visiting a friendly island Peddler today, mates.​

This is one of my favorite events. Kind of saw it coming and look forward to it this evening. These events are only serving to remind me that the end is near.

It states all day
"WHEN: All day this Friday, September 13th"
yes but all day is a general term :p if it was an actual all day event then the moon should be rising atleast hourly, maybe every two hours. Any more time between them I wouldn't consider all day -_- and it also states ''Who knows where or when Jolly Roger will strike?'' this kinda proofs that it isn't an all day thing.

Back