Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Ehh, maybe.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just buff the drop?

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Blane

Honorable Pirate
TLOPO Team, I understand how difficult it is to make everyone happy. You guys are doing an marvelous job re-creating our beloved game, from having all of the islands back to the Caribbean to latest version, 1.15.0

I think I can speak for the community as a whole saying that "Boss loot(Only method of finding the new 6 legendaries)" needs adjusted in some shape, form, or fashion. I am not here to give my 2 cents(opinion) on it. I am here to give countless of pirates 2 cents on it.

Suggestion on making as many people happy as possible:
  1. Let the final new legendary(Cicatriz) drop exactly how the first 5 did. The reason behind this? Many pirates take PRIDE in looting a specific items first and if the first one from Cicatriz didn't drop how the other 5 bosses did it could cause a disturbance in some of the other fortunate looters.
  2. Accredit the boss receivers a little more possibly something like this(FOREVER ON THE WEBSITE! :) ) Capture.PNG
  3. Apply all 6 new legendaries into the random loot pool(Tormenta and RC of course) At this state of the game there are many users that almost have ALL 7 legendaries. Several plan on putting less time into TLOPO because the bosses... are simply not worth farming(Which is basically our end game, farming)

I really hope to see changes in the near future.
Thank you again The Crew!
This game, this thread would not even be happening if we did not have TLOPO back. None of you get the credit you deserve

Edit: I understand wanting
diversity with these bosses, but only being able to get 5-10 people at a boss is an issue. Several reasons this happens is because beta server stability issues, people have already lost hope, and at peak there are about 600 users online. If this game was pushing 2-3 thousand at peak these legendaries would have probably been found 2x atleast. Diversity is awesome, I love it. However TLOPO in current state(Beta) does not have the stability completely figured out yet(Understandable, DEVS are doing everything they can to stop it, well done TLOPO staff :) ) Nor do we have the amount of players to properly farm these bosses. That being said, I believe this addition of boss exclusive legendaries should be thrown overboard. I also believe it can be with enough of the community. Just as Ravens Cove storyline taking place AFTER the black pear main story line was completed was trashed and never seen again.

Last edited:
I still like the idea of having the new Legends be very rare and boss only, as it adds a some diversity to looting methods. However, if these bosses functioned like Darkhart in POTCO, I think that would be most ideal.

I still like the idea of having the new Legends be very rare and boss only, as it adds a some diversity to looting methods. However, if these bosses functioned like Darkhart in POTCO, I think that would be most ideal.
Fair enough, I also think if they're this hard to find, they need to be a tier up

I do feel that Legendary weapons are easier to come by for certain people more than others i personally only have 1 legendary out of all my characters high enough to loot a legendary and i know multiple people that have at least 5 or 6 legondaries as is by doing the exact same thing ive been doing to get one of my own.....
for example i was grinding the bridge at Tormenta the other day for hours in that morning and this guy appears and joined me then not minutes of being there the man pulls a legendary cursed blade
i truly dont know if im not doing something right or not but well its kinda annoying when you have 2 maxed pirates and 3 over level 30 and only have silver freeze on your 2nd character

then you got Ravens Cove loot it only gives you like 5 to 15 gold no matter what you kill then skull chests give you 25 and the enemies there are around the same level as the ones in Isla Tormenta but on Tormenta you kill the lowest ranking dude outside or inside the gave you get a lot more gold from them then from Ravens Cove enemies...

(im not really sure if this was the right forum to add this last part on but it did talk about the ravens cove boss dropping said 6th legendary and that was much needed to be stated in my opinion)

I do feel that Legendary weapons are easier to come by for certain people more than others i personally only have 1 legendary out of all my characters high enough to loot a legendary and i know multiple people that have at least 5 or 6 legondaries as is by doing the exact same thing ive been doing to get one of my own.....
for example i was grinding the bridge at Tormenta the other day for hours in that morning and this guy appears and joined me then not minutes of being there the man pulls a legendary cursed blade
i truly dont know if im not doing something right or not but well its kinda annoying when you have 2 maxed pirates and 3 over level 30 and only have silver freeze on your 2nd character

then you got Ravens Cove loot it only gives you like 5 to 15 gold no matter what you kill then skull chests give you 25 and the enemies there are around the same level as the ones in Isla Tormenta but on Tormenta you kill the lowest ranking dude outside or inside the gave you get a lot more gold from them then from Ravens Cove enemies...

(im not really sure if this was the right forum to add this last part on but it did talk about the ravens cove boss dropping said 6th legendary and that was much needed to be stated in my opinion)
Hey man, don’t sweat to much. I had never looted a legendary until this week! I sat down Saturday night and quote “I will find a legendary this week.” Little did I know 52 hours of looting later, world eater blade.

But to the point, the people that constantly grind even say themselves “I WILL NOT SIT THERE AND FARM THE BOSSES! No matter what stats they have I do not care if it has +10 thrust boost.” Or “ill find the first 7 over again before I loot at bosses” and honestly I can’t agree more.

I am encouraging you now, to NEVER give up. If I had a piece of gold for everytime I have almost gave up, I think I could’ve bought many many war brigs ;) Time=Success
Pm me sometime,
Well loot together:)

Back