The Next Thing You'll Like To See In Potco?

What's Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean I'm sure that they hear us.. yes.. But they havn't added space. Is it hard for them to add more space to our inventories? I'm just wondering here really. :) :/ :fight:

I would enjoy a little realism in the game, but the graphics involved would crash most computers’ graphic cards. The same goes with weather. The lag from simple background rain can crash older graphic cards.

I would enjoy a little realism in the game, but the graphics involved would crash most computers’ graphic cards. The same goes with weather. The lag from simple background rain can crash older graphic cards.

The game was made so that older computers can use it...
If we want weather, I guess that it's time to move forward. Not everyone have old computers anymore

Weather - That would be so cool. Heavy rain/slow/hail/acid rain etc WHEN YOU ARE PRIVATEERING, it'd be more realisitc. Also hurricanes. :D (AND THAT THING IN POTC3 - Flying Dutchman VS Black Pearl water thing) I forget what it's called..

More Islands - Eh, if they have good enemies and good quests with it then yes. Most islands are boring..

To be a EITC, Navy, member - That'd be cool. If you are joining the game and are/is brand new to the game you can get a choice between a pirate or a EITC/Navy Member. (Which if you think about it; You'd personally be fighting OTHER NON-CPU Pirates which would be a great addition to the game.)
Pets - Depends what kind..
Realistic Ships - I agree.
Pirate Hidouts - Safehouses? Also, they should make basements
Below Deck Cannons - Would make the game much better AND at the bottom floor of a ship, there will be leaks where you have to fix them. :D
Be Able To Go Inside Your Ship - Captain's Quarters? Yeah..be cool..
Story Quests - If they make them harder AND IF YOU CAN GET A PIRATE OVER NOTORIETY 50. If a new story quest appears, people with over 50 notoriety wouldn't really have a goal once they can do it.. They should increase Skill Levels to 40 and notoriety to 65 if they are going to do that..

They should update the characters, it's so terribly outdated..

Barbarossa has a wooden leg and they should make him for a quest..
Example of the quest:
Barbarossa: Aye, the wrenched blackbeard took me leg, and I want revenge..
Barbarossa: Send some navy ships and recover some barrels and look for me wooden leg. This metal leg be getting rusty..
After you complete that..
Barbarossa: Aye, now we be getting somewhere. Hunt and maroon blackbeard..I'd be sailing with you..

Then they put blackbeard in the ship and make Barbarossa a war frigate (Similar to Black Pearl) and they go into a water twirl (Like Dutchman and black pearl)
Barbarossa takes down blackbeard (A cut scene where you see them sword fighting)

Then you see them sail back to Devils Avil and you get your reward

Of course, the quest would be MUCH LONGER and harder then that but that's just the general idea.

Like I said about the characters, Will Turner is the Flying Dutchman Captain so he should not be ON LAND IN PORT ROYAL..

Same goes for Elizabeth.. (Last part of POTC3 she's at like a cliff house - They should make a cliff somewhere on port royal where she lives)

They should also make the island, Singapore.. (It appeared several times in the movies and was said a ton in the movies)

They should make the kraken and the flying dutchman.. (If they were to do that, Will should not be captain and still in Port Royal)

Kraken sinks down ANY SHIP in a sea. (Like Uncharted waters is where Dutchman floats and where Kraken resides.)

I think they should add Singapore, and Shipwreck City. They were both in the movies so why not. I mean we could have Undead Singaporeans to fight. And then For Shipwreck Island have a GM event where there are GM's of all of the Pirate Lords and we fight along side the Pirate Lords against the incoming attack of the Navy and EITC, and have Lord Beckett come in as a Boss.

I just want to remind some of you, we had another thread in the past about Singapore. I understand that Potco is a game, and a lot of components in it are not realistic. But the story makers try to put the 'story' on a 'realistic' setting, in this case, the Caribbean sea. Singapore is in "Asia" (continent); it is geographically improssible to draw and extend the map that far without having to plot continents in between. In other words, for a game purpose, Singapore is out of question.

Let's say you had to pick just ONE. What will it be?
Um I would say.......... realistic ships. Back in the day A pirate's ship was as dear to him as his mother. He loved his ship. So I want more realistic ships. The ships we have now are a laughing stock. Because they just look so fake. I mean the galleons look like they are from a cartoon. Just throw me on a cereal box and call me Captain Crunch. the frigate look like a shoe box with a point and masts coming out of it. The sloops look like a dingy with a mast. That's my outlook on the ships realism. Which is why I chose ships.

Um I would say.......... realistic ships. Back in the day A pirate's ship was as dear to him as his mother. He loved his ship. So I want more realistic ships. The ships we have now are a laughing stock. Because they just look so fake. I mean the galleons look like they are from a cartoon. Just throw me on a cereal box and call me Captain Crunch. the frigate look like a shoe box with a point and masts coming out of it. The sloops look like a dingy with a mast. That's my outlook on the ships realism. Which is why I chose ships.
LOL :iagree:

Ok Mate I don't wanna sound rude or anything, but there is a reason this game is called Pirates of the Caribbean online. Not Navy or Eitc of the Caribbean online.

Some pirates go bad. Anyway, so people would like to changes sides, If they can't, that can start a new player for the EITC, or Navy. The EITC and Navy will have their own story quest. Another Pirate Game MMO does this and its Interesting, Interesting because each side fight each other for power.

Back