Recruiting The Night Militia

Right

Swashbuckler

The Night Militia

"The Sword in the Darkness"
The Night Militia needs you! We are an active guild participating in SvS, bossing, events and more. Both new players and veterans are welcome. We also have a discord that we frequently use to coordinate events. It is recommended to create a discord account to stay updated with the guild.

Rankings: Members are able to earn promotions through activity or recruitment. Discord members are automatically promoted to Veteran.

Uniform: A uniform is in progression to be worn only for public events. Outside of this, you are free to display your own creativity.

Invite code: ZIMB2084

(PM a member for the discord.)

The Naval Fleet of TNM

Color code: Allies / Guild
War Brigs:
  • Dark General (Copperhead V) Captained by Drake
  • Midnight Demon (Cargo III) Captained by Zeta Crit
  • Midnight Raven (Cargo II) Captained by Jessica Redblade
  • Blue Wolf (Cargo I) Captained by Colleen Belmont
  • Sun Eclipse (Copperhead VI) Captained by Den Svenska Fisken

War Frigates:
  • Dark Guardian (Fortune Hunter IV) Captained by Drake
  • Midnight Inferno (Copperhead IV) Captained by Zeta Crit
  • Iron Rose (Cargo I) Captained by Jessica Redblade
  • The Fish (Copperhead VI) Captained by Den Svenska Fisken
  • Siren Fury (Reinforced I) Captained by Jack Swordskull

War Sloops:
  • Dark Rogue (Stormchaser IV) Captained by Drake
  • Midnight Strider (Stormchaser IV) Captained by Zeta Crit
  • Immortal Song (Cargo I) Captained by Jessica Redblade
  • The Fish (Stormchaser VI) Captained by Den Svenska Fisken

Last edited:
Fun guild, good times. I suggest if you're considering joining but not too sure, you check out the Discord. We do lots there and coordinate meetups for ingame activities all the time. Anyone is allowed, even visitors, so be sure to stop by!

We have since grown to over 40 members. If you are looking for an active guild with much of our members having started just last week, seek us out!

Reactions: Cal
I joined this guild last week and the people in this guild are very nice, active, and helpful. I recommend this guild to new and experienced players as this guild has everything to offer. The discord is really fun to hang out in too as an added bonus. So if you don't have a guild, you should definitely join this one.

this is the guild i joined after i first started playing, everyone in here are so helpful and fun to be around and it’s all around just a great guild who genuinely cares for our guild mates :)

They're ok I guess.

JK these guys are great, not a member but I'm allied with them and if you're looking for a guild these guys are my #2 Recommendation. (#1 is my guild for obvious reasons)

We are currently accepting more ally guilds to coordinate events with such as fleeting, contest events, etc.

When I joined this guild about a week ago, I wasn't expecting much. But this guild is amazing. The people are friendly and it feels great when some of us are together doing something.

Use the following format to add your ship to the guild fleet roster:

Ship Name:
Ship Class: (War brig, frigate, etc)
Type: (Cargo III, Copperhead, etc)
Captain: (Your name)

BELOW ARE ALLIED SHIPS BELONGING TO "Critical Cargo"
Critical Cargo and the owners of the ships below have agreed to lend these ships to The Night Militia in the event of major Conflicts.

Ship Name: Midnight Strider
Ship Class: War Sloop
Type: Storm Chaser IV
Captain: Zeta Crit
Guild: Critical Cargo

Ship Name: Midnight Demon
Ship Class: War Brig
Type: Cargo III

Ship Name: Midnight Inferno
Ship Class: War Frigate
Type: Copperhead IV

Ship Name: The Mercenary
Ship Class: War Brig
Type: Storm Chaser VI
Captain: Lancelot Teggin

Ship Name: Victory Queen
Type: Copperhead VI

Ship Name: Victory Queen
Type: Storm Chaser VI

I am sorry but this looks like you made a bunch of forum accounts to boost your guild. The members shown can easily be alts.. just my observation.

I am sorry but this looks like you made a bunch of forum accounts to boost your guild. The members shown can easily be alts.. just my observation.
It may look like that because guild members are encouraged to post on the forums and many of them have just joined the game. I can guarantee you that everyone who replied is real. You can ask an admin to verify the ip of each forum account as well as join our discord to talk with each "alt account."

Back