Suggestion The Official Clothing Suggestion Thread

I know that we have more colored hat options now, especially in the Secret Trading Outpost, but I would still like to have different color variations of the "rough tricorn," without feathers or trimming along the top. Just the plain old rough tricorn in different colors.

Also, only female pirates have striped sashes. Perhaps the males could have some of those as well. In fact, it would be even better if not only everybody could wear striped/patterned sashes, but we also had the ability to pick the colors of the stripes/patterns as well.

EDIT:
Also, maybe some more Chinese/Singaporean pirate clothing designs, as well as some Middle Eastern clothing designs that actually resemble the clothing that Barbary Corsairs wore (what Disney gave us was kind of...weird).

Last edited:
RevenantRamHumanizedADOS.png

RevenantRamHumanizedInfoADOS.gif

❤❤❤Stay safe!!

some clothing i'd like to see avalable to players could be the rough tricorn and the coat Clemence Basilshot on Padres Del Fuego has.

Please forgive me if it has already been brought up, but I know myself and a few others would LOVE to see short bright coats available for females (think the length and style of the SvS coats) because sometimes the long ones are just.... ugh. Additionally, introduce bright white!!! The prince blouse in that crisp, clean white is so nice. It also looks great on the plain tricorne and plain silk long skirt so why not a whole set?

Bring back the the black clothing like we used to get in rare drops in the old POTCO along with really bright colors such as reds.

I have a couple of suggestions:
1 Please give female pirates access to the short ''Jacket style coats that men can also buy from every clothing store.

2 Give female pirates the option to wear ''male model'' long coats. i.e. the ones who end in a traight line instead of the tailcoat model nearly all female long coats share. (a ''Tomboy-ish'' female pirate would surely appreciate some ''male'' style clothes)

3 Make it possible to wear more than one ring per hand. (if Jack sparrow can wear a ring on the thumb, index and ring finger of the same hand i can certainly do so as well eh?)

4&5 Two things i Always found missing even in the old POTCO days was the ability to wear a bandana together with a hat (like many a famous pirate captain like Sparrow and Barbossa do) and a shoulder slung Sword Belt/Baldric. ( all pirates carry swords yet none of us can wear a belt to hang it on?)

Last edited:
Oh no, I am talking about full on armor lol

View attachment 121061

EDIT: The armor not the spear and shield
Isn't that a little bit too much of a deviation from 18th Century sailor fashion? Sure, they have conquistador helmets (16th and 17th Century) and pilgrim outfits (17th Century), and those clothing articles are explicitly described as being from a "bygone era," but...Roman/Spartan armor? I feel like that would be rather unlikely.

Back