Suggestion The Official Clothing Suggestion Thread

Other color hair.. like pink, purple, blue, etc. Have the ostrich hat lootable for females. Love the idea that the feather can be bright, so maybe db base and different bright feathers.
Also could someone please look into the drop rates for female corsets vs males sackvest.. it honestly seems like guys brights are dropping way easier then females. I shouldnt have to feel like I need to loot 24/7 in order to get one item, nor feel like i need to stay up past midnight to finally get good loot (happen to me twice on two different female pirates on different accounts, great loot only happen at around 1am or later, during the day not so much =/). Also I understand fishing loot was nerf for some reason but I have max three pirates in fishing and not one bright, or famed. The best I have seen is a rare seachart.. matter of fact it is been only seacharts, or common/crude dolls. Even in Potco, you can expect to get at least one bright when lvling fishing. Yes, I tried different servers and spots. Just thought maybe those last two issues could be look into when you all can. c:

We understand that, but getting it functional, getting it done right and with quality, would require editing the clothing models, which we can't do at this time. When we are able, we will certainly look into it. We know how much players want this.
Have you thought of retexturing other models to look like the navy and eitc clothes? also I would like a conquistador outfit mayne you could use the vest model for the armor

Have you thought of retexturing other models to look like the navy and eitc clothes? also I would like a conquistador outfit mayne you could use the vest model for the armor

We have thought of that, but honestly, we want to do right by these outfits. It's something the community has wanted for a VERY long time. We don't want to sell them short.

And thanks for the suggestion! :)

Aswell as the conquistador outfit i previously mentioned i think a standard seamans/privateers outfit would be reallt cool too
20171222_231457.png
Screenshot_20171222-231412.jpg

Conquistadors(16th century) were around a century or two before the setting of this game(golden age of piracy in the Caribbean 1800s), check the skel ones out in lava gorge/catacombs. Your other ideas look cool.

** I mistyped, not 1800s, 18th century....1700s...thanks Roger_Gunshot for correcting me....Shamus has a link somewhere also for history buffs, kind of a pirate timeline. There is a developers thing from potco before it went live that gives history as well. I will look for them to link later when I get home.

Last edited:
Conquistadors(16th century) were around a century or two before the setting of this game(golden age of piracy in the Caribbean 1800s), check the skel ones out in lava gorge/catacombs. Your other ideas look cool.
This is set in the mid 1700's :p

** I mistyped, not 1800s, 18th century....1700s...thanks Roger_Gunshot for correcting me....Shamus has a link somewhere also for history buffs, kind of a pirate timeline. There is a developers thing from potco before it went live that gives history as well. I will look for them to link later when I get home.
yeah ik just wanted a outdit as a conquistador and if history is a problem, you can say we looted it off of the skeletons

Ok. I really love the Patched Trousers. However, if you could make a version that was light blue and had no patches, I would love it...and make better boots. lol the only good brown boots I've found in the game are the Pursuit Boots and everybody has those. Make some simple black boots too. So medium sized black and brown boots that look really manly and nice, that go up to meet the pants legs. common boots, not trash. Smooth.

Pants! Most pants have this annoying patch of cloth in the groin area. Could you guys make more common and rare pants that don't have that immodest thing in that area? It looks like a...nevermind! Look at the patched trousers. They don't have anything in the groin area. That's why I wear them. Now look at Blue Denim Trousers. Ugh! Groin patch! That's what is too common in his game. Make a series of great common or rare pants that are easily accessed and have no groin patch. Nothing in the groin area, like Patched Trousers, except with no patches at all and different colors. Make them all great!

Also, make some coats or jackets that don't have annoying strings or straps on the back. Smooth. I always liked the Matey's Jacket.

More common vests, like suit vest but different colors and nicer.

Maybe some more variety in hats? We need more piratey hats, and less privateer stuff.

Necklasses would be cool.

Ok. I really love the Patched Trousers. However, if you could make a version that was light blue and had no patches, I would love it...and make better boots. lol the only good brown boots I've found in the game are the Pursuit Boots and everybody has those. Make some simple black boots too. So medium sized black and brown boots that look really manly and nice, that go up to meet the pants legs. common boots, not trash. Smooth.

Pants! Most pants have this annoying patch of cloth in the groin area. Could you guys make more common and rare pants that don't have that immodest thing in that area? It looks like a...nevermind! Look at the patched trousers. They don't have anything in the groin area. That's why I wear them. Now look at Blue Denim Trousers. Ugh! Groin patch! That's what is too common in his game. Make a series of great common or rare pants that are easily accessed and have no groin patch. Nothing in the groin area, like Patched Trousers, except with no patches at all and different colors. Make them all great!
Agreed

Hey, everyone!

With the launch of Hollowed Woods, we released over 50 new items, 30 of which were all-new clothing items. This was a big step for us. Each of these items had brand new textures made exclusively for TLOPO.

Outside of the three new outfits we've made for Hollowed Woods, we've also developed a few for Peddlers. These will be released down the road when we're ready. You can preview one of the outfits, French Privateer, here and here.

The next logical step is to get the community involved in what we're making, and that's where this thread comes in! You can suggest new clothing designs to us directly! This is no guarantee that the ideas submitted here will be added to the game, but myself and the rest of the content development team will certainly take a peek at stuff submitted here for inspiration!

Unfortunately, there are some limitations to the types of clothes we can make at this time. For now, we can only do retextures of pre-existing clothing models. Now, this isn't as limiting as it sounds! For example, these two vests share the same model, but look completely different:

latest
latest

We hope to be able to add new models in the future, and if you have an idea that you really love that requires one, feel free to leave it below! Just know that it won't be considered until we've cracked the current issue.

Any model in the game is usable, whether worn by NPCs or pirates. Although some NPC clothing styles like what gypsies wear may be a tad glitchy. Feel free to check out the wiki page on clothing for some inspiration.

TL;DR:
  • Suggest new clothing items!
  • Either individual items or a full set.
  • We're limited to retexturing, no new models right now. You can suggest new models, but it won't be possible for awhile.
  • Not a guarantee that your suggestion will be developed, but we will look here for inspiration.
  • Please be as clear and descriptive with your idea as possible.
That should be about it! Have fun coming up with some great new styles!

~ Dent, TLOPO Lead Storyline Developer & Texture Artist

would be nice more then 2 pages for clothing for collectors snd same for weapons not enough room we girls like large collection of outfits and men love lots of weapons

Back