Suggestion The Official Clothing Suggestion Thread

Disclaimer! I am aware this is not a clothing item! I ran this idea by JFR and he suggested I post to this thread to see what the overall opinion is.

I have had this idea for a tattoo since the potco days, and now it seems like it may be possible for our ideas and suggestions to be worked into virtual reality!

So my tattoo idea is a Dia De Los Muertos tattoo set. I have ideas for a full set of tattoos but for now I just made a simple retexture of the 'Skull Face Paint' tattoo that's already in game. I made sample version using the same size ratio of the original tattoo.

dia-de-los-muertos-skull-tatoo-tlopo-png.98380

It's not the most high quality but I just wanted to give a visual of my idea, I feel like it would be a really good/popular addition in TLOPO. It is also a long way off from the Mexican holiday of Dia De Los Muertos (Oct. 31st- Nov. 2nd) which gives plenty of time for this to be reworked/edited to be added. And if it seems to all work out and we'd like it in game sooner, it could maybe even be a release on Cinco De Mayo (5th of May)

Tell me what you think! And please be totally honest, if you have concerns or reasonings of why it won't/shouldn't be added, or even if you just don't like the idea, that's totally fine!
Also, maybe others would have clothing ideas ideas to match with these tattoos? I just thought I'd throw out my idea and see what others think :)

It would be cool. If u add undead Pirate clothes or the undead Pirate at undead poker.
I liked his dress!!

Disclaimer! I am aware this is not a clothing item! I ran this idea by JFR and he suggested I post to this thread to see what the overall opinion is.

I have had this idea for a tattoo since the potco days, and now it seems like it may be possible for our ideas and suggestions to be worked into virtual reality!

So my tattoo idea is a Dia De Los Muertos tattoo set. I have ideas for a full set of tattoos but for now I just made a simple retexture of the 'Skull Face Paint' tattoo that's already in game. I made sample version using the same size ratio of the original tattoo.

It's not the most high quality but I just wanted to give a visual of my idea, I feel like it would be a really good/popular addition in TLOPO. It is also a long way off from the Mexican holiday of Dia De Los Muertos (Oct. 31st- Nov. 2nd) which gives plenty of time for this to be reworked/edited to be added. And if it seems to all work out and we'd like it in game sooner, it could maybe even be a release on Cinco De Mayo (5th of May)

Tell me what you think! And please be totally honest, if you have concerns or reasonings of why it won't/shouldn't be added, or even if you just don't like the idea, that's totally fine!
Also, maybe others would have clothing ideas ideas to match with these tattoos? I just thought I'd throw out my idea and see what others think :)
The image doesn't show up for me

Wow. LOVE this idea! It looks great! Only thing is we really haven't looked into adding any new tattoos. The new ones in Hollowed Woods were pre-existing by Disney. I'm sure it'd be possible! I'll make note of this. :)

I don't believe there's an existing model for it - nor do I know how difficult it would be to make something other than a ring equippable to the hand region - but I would love to see gloves to be added to the game.

Examples from the Wikimedia Commons:
536px-The_Whole_Booke_of_Psalmes_-_Gloves_%28c194c27%29.jpg

604px-Gloves_%28Italy%29%2C_1600%E2%80%931650_%28CH_18564645%29.jpg

573px-BLW_Pair_of_Embroidered_Leather_Gloves.jpg

Edit: attempted to fix the image links.
Edit 2: cleaned up formatting.

Last edited:
I don't believe there's an existing model for it - nor do I know how difficult it would be to make something other than a ring equippable to the hand region - but I would love to see gloves to be added to the game.

Funnily enough, ladies have stockings setup! Not as items in-game, but they're on the model. Nothing for men though.

A cuirass would be pretty neat. They already have conquistador helmets. You can get them from the PVP infamy reward guys and I think there is a peddler outfit that has one

More of common corsets turn to brights and db like you did with royal chest corsets (like old grove, high tide, rose petal just to name a few. In potco there were different colors of the first two, I had them on one of my old mediums.). Bright and db of that one hat that drops and is sold in shops (forgot the name D:) but it is brown with one side fold up and a feather.

Back