Suggestion The Official Clothing Suggestion Thread

I believe this is the hat you are referring to. It's the female equivalent of the ostrich hat.

A cuirass would be pretty neat. They already have conquistador helmets. You can get them from the PVP infamy reward guys and I think there is a peddler outfit that has one

But then a simple non rusty version. Since the infamy one is decorated and the current peddler one is rusty.

Something based off the musketeers of the 17th century
Here's a flip ton of reference images.
musketeer_micromosaic_micro-mosaic.jpg
93820801e89f0ad86db0f2290518373d--fashion-plates-th-century.jpg

42-26407299_1024x1024.jpeg
bab095b7712b2fb4cafa49379a863d1c--visual-dictionary-rochefort.jpg

a5e44bdce3154af9a01898d8100c37d6.jpg
6b20c05a53bc800c58ed647c2397867b--uniform-dress-military-uniforms.jpg

693b8fc3b737f6e13d93d98fd4057764.jpg
cf268f7bde459b4dc6ee85e371aa1b29---j%C3%A4hriger-krieg--years.jpg

Fraser's_Dragoons_at_Highland_Folk_Museum_Newtonmore_159EC_xgaplus.jpg

And yes I know new models can't be made yet. But I'm still putting this out there.

You should remake the Black Gold Long Coat or the Adventure Long Coat into an all navy blue model that would match the orange, dark orange and all blue colored clothes. A navy blue coat with choice of bright blue pants, dark blue shirt or reverse combination or whatever people prefer heh. I think the navy blue long coat would look cool.

I love the suggestion made by Ms. Kinover about dresses for the ladies with expanded colors. The color palette is nice, but has always been rather limited. I would love to see something even as simple as a summer dress.

A Spanish Privateer outfit to complement the French Privateer outfit. And when you can create new clothing models, some Spanish armor vests, similar to what Undead Conquistadors wear, would be fantastic.

This is exactly what I want. Ever considered joining the Kingdom of Spain? ;)

Don't know. Have people online at eu hours for gold runs? I got a war galleon fortune hunter tier 6 and a war brig fortune hunter tier 4. Also a war sloop. But I am ditching the war sloop for a war frigate soon.

Don't know. Have people online at eu hours for gold runs? I got a war galleon fortune hunter tier 6 and a war brig fortune hunter tier 4. Also a war sloop. But I am ditching the war sloop for a war frigate soon.
We've got people online all the time! Shoot me a message here on the forums, and we can discuss what hours you're looking for.

It would certainly be nice to see eye wear. Hope they don't limit the eye patches to one eye.

It would also be nice to see body modifiers (i.e. a hook or peg leg).

-Edit-

Back when El Patron's swords were originally released in the game, a special hat dubbed the "Navy Hat" was made available, but was later removed. It was said to only be available in loot drops. Personally I would like to see it make a return in TLOPO.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd definitely love Ostrich Hats for females. Also, new tattoos would be great. I've been working on one for a while. It could also be used as an emblem for ship flags. I'll post it here when done. This is what I got so far.

View attachment 103106
That is a fantastic drawing! I would love the finished product on my sails & as a Tat!! We definitely need more designs for both!!! <3

Back