Suggestion The Official Clothing Suggestion Thread

I love this! Something I would like to see is loot only ostrich hats that are black with bright feathers, one of each of the bright colors.
Yes Please & at the Peddler... More ostrich hat colors & also the long feather cavalier hats like in my pfp!! I would also love to see more Tall boots in colors & more corsets in brights & styles!!! Also I hate when Peddlers offer skirts for the girls instead of pants, maybe we could have a choice of either???

Last edited:
I believe this is the hat you are referring to. It's the female equivalent of the ostrich hat.
Yes but we should get the actual ostrich hat...

ooh, lil davy jones action. that's actually a great design, really well done.

That is a fantastic drawing! I would love the finished product on my sails & as a Tat!! We definitely need more designs for both!!! <3

You have amazing talent :D This should be added as a tattoo or a sail emblem in game.

IMG-20180426-WA0012.jpg

Finished it! Like I said, hopefully could be a new tattoo design or sail emblem? Thank you all for the support!! :buds:

There is one thing I have always wanted to see make its way into PotCO, naval uniforms.
Imagine it:
- With Navy and EITC forces on the rise, it is time to turn coat, or merely "borrow" (steal) them. Deck yourself out with their uniforms today and make them question who is truly friend or foe?

I am unsure such an idea would ever be added, but come on, who hasn't wondered how it would look to be running around disguised as them?

There is one thing I have always wanted to see make its way into PotCO, naval uniforms.

I always liked the idea of having a quest where you had to disguise as Navy or EITC to sneak into a certain place or get past a guard. Like in the Raven's Cove quest. Hope this is something we could do in the future.

Now that TLOPO can create long dresses, is a wedding dress or a formal ball gown not long on the horizon? And is it possible to have SHORT jackets for women? A nice bolero style would be wonderful.

Would sandals be hard to do? Or maybe low flats for female pirates?

Last edited:
I know QUITE the number of players who want to see this hat incorporated into the game in different styles. This would look really good in a darker texture, very 'formal' looking like a "Top hat" of sorts. x)

Suggestions for different versions: Get rid of the feather on some versions, pattern changes, and maybe even get rid of the 'belt' animation.
Example of color change. (For clarity)
latest

I know QUITE the number of players who want to see this hat incorporated into the game in different styles. This would look really good in a darker texture, very 'formal' looking like a "Top hat" of sorts. x)

Suggestions for different versions: Get rid of the feather on some versions, pattern changes, and maybe even get rid of the 'belt' animation.
Example of color change. (For clarity)
latest

I was able to edit the texture below to make it (more or less) match your suggestion. Also removed the belt, as per your request. I'm not entirely sure how it'd look in-game, though.

St. Patrick's Day hat

hat_party_2_StPatricks.jpg

Formal top hat

hat_pirate_formaltophat.jpg

What about a vest that is actually crisscross ammo belts and a belt that is a sword sheath

I like the idea. In order for it to function, I think that the open vest model has to be heavily modified to display weapons. Otherwise they'd look weird/flat as you can see in the third photo. If it's even possible to attach a weapon model to a clothing one (with both textures intact), subtle animations as a result of running (eg: pistols/swords/red cloth moving) might need to be added too.

Original:

PM_vest_open_brown_redscarf.jpg

Edited:

This texture definitely wouldn't look normal in-game. Just a simple design indicating what your idea might look like. (Heavily inspired by AC Black Flag)

PM_vest_closed_weaponsbelt.jpg

PM_vest_closed_weaponsbelteg.jpg

Back