Suggestion The Official Clothing Suggestion Thread

I have a couple of clothing suggestions... possibly for the secret shop & also versions for db & brights as loot drops. I would love a white vest & tall boot... I mean crisp white & the ability to dye them also as in the tailor or Secret shop... the version that are my faves are the forest vest & the mutineer tall boots or similar style. I want white, & I also want pink, green, blue etc... so being dyeable would be awesome! I think they would be a great addition to the secret shop & also bright/db versions for loot too! several of my friends have talked about wanting the same thing!! Background color on clothing makes such a difference for example the skirts... the plain silk skirt is a true white & the colors are truer & much prettier than any other skirt. A few tops & pants in true white would be awesome also!! This would be a great Holiday gift, along with a 3rd inventory page please!!!! Oh as a retired hair stylist I would love to see the long hair for ladies fixed!! It looks like someone took a rusty sabre to the front of the hair & it drives me crazy... I want to fix it soooo badly with my cutting shears!! I would love to see some long flowing locks for choices in hair!!

More customization. Tired of looking like everyone else... especially now that every female can have the old medium body type lol. This way they can all change and i keep my orginal potco look ;) :p

I wish the "Gold Thread Riding Coat" for ladies was dyeable & also came in brights in loot with the gold & black trim in tact...it is one of the few nice looking coats available for us ladies besides the Zombie coat! Also about the Zombie outfit... I don't get why the pants are more of a tan shade & not the same grey/black tint the rest of the outfit is, wish you could tweek that just a bit

Many of the whites in game are either grey like the gaucho hat or tan/brown. We don't have an actual white in the game to due either & I have mentioned it before. The ostrich feather hat is one of the few near whites there is in game....

Many of the whites in game are either grey like the gaucho hat or tan/brown. We don't have an actual white in the game to due either & I have mentioned it before. The ostrich feather hat is one of the few near whites there is in game....
hi, can u share images of the clothing you suggested above/any clothing you wanna suggest in the future? I'm sure it'll help out when/if they decide to make them cause it's always easier to view images of the clothing as opposed to searching through walls of text for visual descriptions.

I was thinking how much I like all the different vests that have come out and then I was looking at some of the silk, sack, and embellished type bright vests in my inventory and had the thought that they could look even better or at least a little different, which would add more variation to outfits, if they had pockets added to them. Possibly different combinations of breast and waist pockets even, idk? I don't mean to drop the existing versions but to add pocketed versions.

Make rawhide corset & embroidered corset available to loot in all bright colors like other brights & make them dyeable as well!!!seriously, guys have almost all their stuff lootable as brights. "remember the ladies"- Abigail Adams

latest
latest

"Guys have almost all their stuff lootable as bright" 1000000% agreed!
That's why I seldom play my female pirates now,
as male seems to be easier getting brights and famed.

proper looking dark colours not like what we have now but kinda like brights bur darker in all of the colours

Any possibility that we might see more colorful "Frock Coats" in the future?
It is my favorite style of coat in-game, but sadly there aren't many color variants available for female characters. Alternatively, the consideration of a possible bright version would be much appreciated, too!
Thank you, and keep up the awesome work!! <3

From another thread I made.

Gloves: Gloves of various colors and types, ranging from long ones that go further up the forearm to fingerless. Perhaps even hand wraps to give your pirate something of a brawler look to them.

Capes: For the pirate that wants to make themselves look more surpreme... Or is a Haytham Kenway fan like myself. Unfortunately, the number one difficulty I can see with implementing these is giving them a flowing effect so they aren’t stiff. Personally, I think these would make excellent PVP or SVS infamy rewards.

Other Belts: Belts that go across your pirate’s chest diagonally with grenades, knives, or even rum strapped to them.

Powdered Wigs: Why not? Barbossa was sporting one in the last two films. I think they’d look quite nice.

Shoulder Garments: Perhaps shoulder pads or a shawl/double cape. I recall Jack wearing one at the end of the first film.

Ugh no more useless brights.. if adding Eric's Idea make for guys only at least. I already got to trash the ugly bonnets. x.x

Ugh no more useless brights.. if adding Eric's Idea make for guys only at least. I already got to trash the ugly bonnets. x.x
I love that they've added all these new clothes, I admit many are not right for me but the fact that I see a much wider variety of clothing on pirates these days is a testament to the good job they've done. I personally like brights both for the colors and for the loot only aspect. Since the newer clothes have come out I've dumped lots of brights only to collect more brights, lol. Sorry you didn't like my idea.

I love that they've added all these new clothes, I admit many are not right for me but the fact that I see a much wider variety of clothing on pirates these days is a testament to the good job they've done. I personally like brights both for the colors and for the loot only aspect. Since the newer clothes have come out I've dumped lots of brights only to collect more brights, lol. Sorry you didn't like my idea.
Not that I didnt like your idea.. is that I seem to already get a ton of bandanas as it is. On girls, imo, makes us look like guys lol

Back