Suggestion The Official Clothing Suggestion Thread

I would love to see some Navy Blue variants of a couple of already-existing items! Maybe a new Loyalty Bandana variant for TLOPO's Four Year Anniversary here coming up in September? :D Here are some ideas!
blueloyaltybandanaitemcard.png
blueshirt1.png
blueloylaltybandana.png

I don't think I have seen it posted, but does anyone remember the hat "Black Buccaneer Hat" it was a redeem code item and well, it was a hat that I always thought fit in well with many outfits. So I thought I would give the suggestion for it to be returned! :)

Attachments

• BlackHat.png
    BlackHat.png
    59 KB · Views: 194
I don't think I have seen it posted, but does anyone remember the hat "Black Buccaneer Hat" it was a redeem code item and well, it was a hat that I always thought fit in well with many outfits. So I thought I would give the suggestion for it to be returned! :)
It did return for a short time, and is not currently discontinued. - The red version of the hat "Scoundrel" code is still around and active to this day. :)

Not so much clothing per se, but might I suggest adding a few of the masculine frame hairstyles to pirates with the feminine frame (and vice versa)? I realize this would likely require the ability to edit meshes, but depending on how things are structured behind-the-scenes, it may be easier than creating a something from scratch.

essentially I'm suggesting that hairstyles such as these -
Male Ponytail, Smooth FrontMale Short, Raised Front
Male MohawkMale Shaved

may be cute on the feminine-framed pirates.

or perhaps the long braid or bun,
Female Small BunFemale Long Braid
for those with a masculine frame.

(credit to the wiki for images! https://piratesonline.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Barbers )

The precise historical/cultural accuracy, and/or personal aesthetics of this idea is up to debate... let alone whether it would actually work.
However I thought I'd toss it out there!
:D

So Ive noticed that theres some clothing that doesn't have a certain color specifically the color of White:
Guys: White Embelished vest???
Girls: White Vest, Pants, Coat?

Why not add these?

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before but I'd really like to see crop tops for female pirates. It would add a real pirate outlaw kinda feel to a female pirates wardrobe.

I would love for the colors in tlopo to be fixed. Dark black clothes, like the dark black cotton shirts are more gray when you compare it to something like the dark black sack vest. This happens to all brights too. Bright red shirts are different to the bright red vests as well... Maybe we can get these colors to be closer perhaps

Hey, everyone! Just chiming in to say we haven't forgotten about this thread. Myself and the rest of the content developers have been working non-stop on Capture the Chest, which has eaten up quite a bit of my clothing-making time. @Misha has picked up the slack with the new Hollowed Woods clothes, and even used your suggestions to make the new Windshadow outfit!

We'll pick from suggestions here when we add new clothes next.

Thanks!

Ya know the loot only "bright" long coats? I was thinking that it would be nice if there were versions of them that have buttons. There could be silver buttoned and gold buttoned versions.
I was thinking about this the other day and had the thought that a lot of clothes could benefit from some embellishments of various types; buttons, pockets, collar styles, attached jewelry, etc. To this end I had the thought that the tailors that are on the civilized islands could possibly provide this service, for a fee of course. There could be a whole new concept of clothing alterations and customization, along the lines of the coloring that already exists but available for any clothing item and much more diverse in scope.

Last edited:
I would love for the colors in tlopo to be fixed. Dark black clothes, like the dark black cotton shirts are more gray when you compare it to something like the dark black sack vest. This happens to all brights too. Bright red shirts are different to the bright red vests as well... Maybe we can get these colors to be closer perhaps
Yes, I find this super annoying and always thought the developers would get around to fixing it.

Back