Suggestion The Official Whitelist Suggestion Thread

A friendly reminder, please do not double post any word that you have suggested. Do keep making suggestions as often as you like, but not the same word twice please.

The only notification that the developers give concerning any WL suggestion will be in the release notes after an update. If any were added you will see 'WL additions'. I suggest that you then try any words that you may have suggested. Remember though, not all words will be added, and not all will be added at once.

Again, please do not double post any words that you have previously suggested.

Thanks!

I apologize but I'm not going to read through all 106 pages of this thread to find if what I'm posting was said already.... the one that bothers me consistently is the lowercase letter "r" as in "where r u going" ... the "r" becomes "arr" which kind of still gets the point across, but it confuses people.

I apologize but I'm not going to read through all 106 pages of this thread to find if what I'm posting was said already.... the one that bothers me consistently is the lowercase letter "r" as in "where r u going" ... the "r" becomes "arr" which kind of still gets the point across, but it confuses people.
Agreed. Nobody reads through these suggestions and they shouldn't have to rofl.

The staff volunteers have spent a lot of their time and efforts maintaining and enhancing the Chat database, and have done an excellent job. In the last couple of years over 20,000 words, and probably as many names have been added. The database has probably not been as updated as frequently as we may like, but it is ongoing. So, yes, there is always some backlog. I would hope, as a form of improvement over the current situation, that a marker is placed at some point in the requests indicating at what point the info was added to the database so that we know how far back to look for duplicates. Thank you, staff, for making Chat far more capable of supporting communications then it was in POTCO.

The staff volunteers have spent a lot of their time and efforts maintaining and enhancing the Chat database, and have done an excellent job. In the last couple of years over 20,000 words, and probably as many names have been added. The database has probably not been as updated as frequently as we may like, but it is ongoing. So, yes, there is always some backlog. I would hope, as a form of improvement over the current situation, that a marker is placed at some point in the requests indicating at what point the info was added to the database so that we know how far back to look for duplicates. Thank you, staff, for making Chat far more capable of supporting communications then it was in POTCO.

I don't know if they can add a marker on here. Maybe a better way would be to start a new thread with a very specific format for how to report words/letters/whatever to add to the whitelist. For example the thread could require that people ONLY post the words in a list so that its very straightforward and simple. idk, not up to me, just saying.

Just a note that says, "Hey, we've caught up to here", would be sufficient.
The format they want is posted at the beginning of the thread. Whether they can force it not, is a different question.

Was trying to discuss school, work, and careers with some people and it was very difficult due to these censored words:

GPA
MCAT
LSAT
GRE
orthopedic/orthopaedic
radiology
radiologist
obstetrics
obstetrician
gynecology
gynecologist
obgyn
anesthesiology
anesthesiologist
ENT
EMT
cytology
histology
L&D
COVID
palliative

honestly there's a bunch of other medical and professional school related words that I didn't try to use but when I test them for kicks also come out red.

Here are my suggestions (they are all Pirate names)

Dragxion
Eye-Gouger
Nolobo
Sturtime
McGeet
Abbie
Darkangel
Witchfeather
Firelegend
Arles
Arlo
Athalia
Cha-Cha

Might I suggest auto-adding a name to the whitelist if it is approved by TLOPO staff... they can just add it in the same swoop as they approve it.

Back