Suggestion The Official Whitelist Suggestion Thread

MMA (mixed martial arts)
Quavo (rapper)
Takeoff (rapper)
Ayyoo (ayo is trash according to @Eric Ironvan )
Migos (rap group)
Herrien (Brian Herrien- football)
Holyfield (Elijah Holyfield)
D'Andre (D'Andre Swift)
Zamir (Zamir White)
Michel (Sony Michel)
ganggang (also for Eric)
tongue (singular for already whitelisted word-- tongues)
OG

Last edited:
MMA (mixed martial arts)
Quavo (rapper)
Takeoff (rapper)
Ayyoo (ayo is trash according to @Eric Ironvan )
Migos (rap group)
Herrien (Brian Herrien- football)
Holyfield (Elijah Holyfield)
D'Andre (D'Andre Swift)
Zamir (Zamir White)
Michel (Sony Michel)
ganggang (also for Eric)
tongue (singular for already whitelisted word-- tongues)
lyft

Clemente

There are multiple members of my guild, Kingdom of Spain, that use the last name Clemente (Ferdinand Clemente, Rosabella Clemente, Ezequiel Clemente, etc.), and we've been trying to get it whitelisted for ages. We understand that it has had some bad association in the past, but we hope that the actions of one bad person will not spoil our family name for the rest of us. We always have to say "Clementine."

Please add these guild mates names:
Zella
Magnifico
Whimsy Wiffenpoof
Stormi
Adala
Betny

Please also add individual letters of the alphabet. Will make giving out guild codes much easier.
:thanks:

Last edited by a moderator:
Registry

My guild recently started a registry of ships and captains, and telling people to check the "Ship yarr" doesn't work too well lol. Also, could we as the asterisk back, as a way to correct a word? I used it all the time in POTCO, if I mispelled, say "fun" to "fin" or something, I followed it with "fun*". Lastly, parentheses, could you all make them function like you did the quotations, and remove the need for a space between parentheses and words? :)

Hanover/Hannover (Equivalent of Brunswick-Luneburg which actually is whitelisted, the home country of the reigning monarch of Great Britain, King George II, and his home country, as well as the fact his native language was German.) First variant is English, second version with two n's is the native German version.
Adala, Adelina (German names)
Hohenzollern(reigning family of Prussia), Hohenfriedberg, Hohenfriedberger
Yekaterina (Russian name)
Pylekov, Pylekova, Kadnikov, Kadnikova, etcetera (Russian surnames, masculine and feminine variant)

Slays (slay is whitelisted, slays is not)

Back