Suggestion The Official Whitelist Suggestion Thread

C

Christofosho

Hi there,

Please leave your whitelist word suggestions here.

1) List each word on a separate line,
2) Make sure to check the thread for words that may be posted already,
3) Ensure the word is not already on the list by checking in-game,
4) Profanity is not acceptable, and we reserve the right to deny any words we believe could or would be used in such a manner.
5) Only English words will be considered. Words in other languages are too difficult to moderate efficiently.

We will reply to your post with a list of accepted and denied words. This thread is not for discussion, and only for suggestion lists. If you have an issue with our decision please make a separate topic.

Christofosho

Last edited by a moderator:
To clarify, this is not another thread to complain about use of the whitelist; that already exists elsewhere on the forum. This thread is for community input of words they would like to see added to the whitelist only. Inclusion of all suggestions will be at the discretion of the TLOPO team. Thanks!

I'll have to start taking notes on what words are appropriate but I still can't say. I know my male purate's name in POTCO wasn't white listed, I'm going to suggest it though since well yeah it just makes sense to me c:

Albert

Added:
albert
torchthewallet
shave
disqualify
jfr
redhorn
pf
trueblood
pelegostos
fletcher
beakman
tackem
Thank you for adding my last name, could you also please add my first name since that is what people usually use:

Tess

Back