1. MacOS Community: Apple, Inc at the Worldwide Developers Conference has recently announced changes to MacOS Mojave that will be impacting TLOPO's compatibility in the future. Read the latest blog post to see what this means for you.
  2. Hey, Guest. Have a thread in the POTCO Guilds section that you'd like moved to the TLOPO Guilds section? Report it and the moderation team will move it over!

Recruiting The One-Eyed Pirates

Discussion in 'TLOPO Guilds' started by Chao Hiltz, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Chao Hiltz

Chao Hiltz Sea Legs

[​IMG]
    I am Chao Hiltz (Kay ō Hiltz) , the captain of the One-Eyed Pirates, I started playing back in 2008 with my old group named the Midnight Falcons. Oh I miss those days, but with a new game comes a fresh start so I am starting up a new guild and I am here to spread the word about it.

Guild Description
    The One-Eyed Pirates is a crew of pirates that are in it for the love of the game. We are looking for a full and loyal crew to fight along side with. The goal is to rise the ranks and be the best. The name comes from the Great One-Eyed Willy in Goonies. RIP

Rules
    • To be respectful to all pirates, even those outside of the crew.
    • No asking for promotions. Promotions are given to those that I feel earned it.
    • No whining
    Motto
    Raise our flag and plunder the booty of thy enemy!

Guild Invitation Code
    LCVJ0037

Thanks
    - @Chao Hiltz