The Original Story of Charles Edward Seawalker and the Black Rose(Part 3)

Seawalkers

Buccaneer
While sailing back to Tortuga after a victory against the Royal Navy's Treasure Fleet, Charles Seawalker's renamed ship, The Black Rose, ran into a heavy fog. The fog, so thick you couldn't see the ocean from the deck, wreaked of dead and rotting smells. Suddenly a body had dropped onto the ships deck. The mans heart, ripped from his chest, was tied to his hand. Only moments before the sailor had been in the crows nest keeping a lookout. Now he laid dead before Captain Charles. Then the sounds of cannons and a booming hit on the port side of the Black Rose.with the fog becoming lighter, Charles could now see something much worse than he could have ever feared. aboard his ship were rotting and decaying men. The Zombie-like Pirates who had boarded the Black Rose had come from a ship who was now firing a second volley of broadsides. The ship firing at The Black Rose was a carcass of what was most likely a once brilliant vessel. On the side of the ghostly ship, filled with the undead sailors, it was faintly painted The Cursed Revenge. A battle had erupted aboard the Black Rose. But the undead were winning. No matter what the crew of the Black Rose did, the undead sailors wouldn't fall. Shortly after the crew and Captain Charles were captured.

Hope people enjoy these tales of Charles Seawalker. Charles Seawalker was my first Pirate on POTCO so I though I would Honor him by creating a background story. More to be released soon!

Back