Loot The Perfect Inventory

Fortune Burnrose

Notorious Pirate
Here's my subjective depiction of The Perfect Inventory:

Perfect Inventory1.png

Perfect Inventory2.png

Feel free to suggest changes if I messed something up, or if you just have a different opinion on a certain item.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Replace Fullmoon Special Blunderbuss with Magma Blunderbuss. The +3 bane shot and +2 take aim make even blunders such as Fullmoon irrelevant against skeletons.

Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 3.17.09 PM.png

Here's my subjective depiction of The Perfect Inventory:

View attachment 111206
View attachment 111209

Feel free to suggest changes if I messed something up, or if you just have a different opinion on a certain item.

Enjoy!

Unless I'm entirely missing it, there is also an identification tag missing for what I could only assume is the Sacred Repeater Pistol, which is instead marked as the Brigadier's Bayonet.

Unless I'm entirely missing it, there is also an identification tag missing for what I could only assume is the Sacred Repeater Pistol, which is instead marked as the Brigadier's Bayonet.
Ah, yes! I see now.
Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 9.12.20 PM.png

Thats supposed to say divine repeater pistol not brigadier's

a few things about sailing items, the best items are not all famed...
The Must have Sea items are:
-Rumrunner's Sea chart (may be only a rare item but is actually more effective due to having a longer full sail, this in turn allows u to actually go faster because Ur ability is longer,)
- Lost World Sea chart (for the tacking boost)
- Steel Ram (makes round shot op)
-Rev Ram (unlimited fury)
-Phantom ram ( unlimited thunderbolts)
-Fleece Ram (mainly because it has the ability to make chain shot one hit battle royale sails, also its just fun to use)

Last edited:
Little weak in the charm department tbh :p

EDIT: Oh this is theoretical inventory; misread as currently obtainable. Stupidest me, what do I know about this game?
Well, since charms don’t do squat for you in game and even if they did you wouldn’t get any value out of them if you already had the ideal inventory, I support leaving them off, rofl

I’ve dumped many of these items in favor of things that I just prefer, I’m not disputing your choices but I personally need things like the Cajon Ram and Treasure Hunters Sea Chart to name two that I have and will keep even over all the legendaries in the game.

I’ve dumped many of these items in favor of things that I just prefer, I’m not disputing your choices but I personally need things like the Cajon Ram and Treasure Hunters Sea Chart to name two that I have and will keep even over all the legendaries in the game.

Personal play is much more valuable than collection to many, that's entirely fine. The variant I made is more-so made toward collecting, though my weapon preferences led me to change many of the weapons that weren't legendary for things I enjoy using, such as Skullbone Repeater.

Back