Loot The Perfect Inventory

Personal play is much more valuable than collection to many, that's entirely fine. The variant I made is more-so made toward collecting, though my weapon preferences led me to change many of the weapons that weren't legendary for things I enjoy using, such as Skullbone Repeater.
It’s certainly true that now, with 2 pages of inventory there is more room for collecting than there was before, I’m trying to collect all the Gorilla items even though they wouldn’t likely make most people’s list and I’m carrying 2 Iron Priming Rams even though I could do without any. I need the Cajon Ram because I have a Firestorm ship and it’s broadsides are weak without it but with it that ship is dominating. I would kinda suggest that the Treasure Hunter’s Sea Chart might belong on the list because without it you can never have the fastest ship in the game and the nav 3 is additionally very powerful.

I don’t see the Ice Shard on there, did I miss it? The Ice Shard is likely the single most powerful sabre in the game and definitely belongs on the list, since the buff adding crits to all sabres the Ice Shard is now less dominant than it was in the sabre ranks but it was unquestionably the most powerful before and is still more powerful than most and maybe all.

Back