The "Perfect" Weapons Inventory?

Charles Warmonk

Wiki Staff
Rules
Feel free too share your list below and DO NOT "correct" others list. Everyone has their own opinions on this topic. This is strictly for fun. Not "debates" in comments please. :)

Charles Warmonk’s “Perfect” Inventory List.

(Note: You can hold weapons 34 slots (+ 1 Sea Item)

This objectively what I believe to be the best inventory a pirate can have. (In my opinion)

(Legendary)
1. World Eater Blade
2. Behemoth Blade
3. Thunderspine Sword
4. Blade of the Abyss
5. The Emerald Curse
6. Lost Sword of El Patron
7. Silver Freeze

(Cutlasses)
8. Admiral’s Cutlass
9. Whalebone Blade
10. Black Shark Blade
11. Seven Seas Cutlass
12. Doom Rattler
13. Gorilla Cutlass

(Broadswords)
14. Barracuda Blade
15. Blightfang Edge
16. Ripsaw Blade
17. General’s Groadsword
18. Gorilla Broadsword

(Sabres)
19. Dread Spike
20. KingFisher Sabre
21. Master Fencer’s Sabre

(Reapter Pistols)

22. Fullmoon Special Reaper
23. Skullbone Repeater
24. Master Crafted Repeater Pistol

(Bayonets)

25. War Bayonet

(Blunderbuss)

26. Grand Blunderbuss

(Voodoo Dolls)
27. Explorer Doll
28. Hex Guardian Doll

(Daggers)

29. Dagger of the Dark Idol

(Knifes)
30. Viper’s Den Knifes

(Cannon Rams)
31. Steel Cannon Ram
32. Iron Priming Ram

33. Rev Ram

(Sea Items)

34. Lost World Sea Chart
35. Golden Charm

Last edited:
Pretty good list, has all the best famed weapons of each category. Personally, I'd remove the two non-cursed famed sabres and put in a grenade pouch and the Burnt Staff.
Yeah, I was considering keeping the grenade pouch, but I rather have the 'rareity' over the most "OP" weapon in the game haha :) and I LOVEEEEE SABERS!!!!

Honestly, I just love messing around with the voodoo stuff, I'm a big fan of it! But that's a pretty great list!
Thank you :D

I was considering getting 'rid' of Gorilla's broadsword since I was unaware of it's attainability in TLOPO. However, I heard someone has already looted it unless I am mistaken?
I actually have no idea, it was only recently i heard that it may be unavailable, i thought a few people had it but im not really sure anymore. Regardless if it is available it is definitely on that list

I actually have no idea, it was only recently i heard that it may be unavailable, i thought a few people had it but im not really sure anymore
In POTCO it was 100% fact it was not put into the looting files, and only found in the 'phase_files'. However, I heard someone got it in TLOPO and I am sure the devs of TLOPO are aware of this 'mistake' by Disney.

In POTCO it was 100% fact it was not put into the looting files, and only found in the 'phase_files'. However, I heard someone got it in TLOPO and I am sure the devs of TLOPO are aware of this 'mistake' by Disney.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if it were livable in tlopo, especially since the weapon has its own family of broadswords

I had that in the lineup however, I could not think of a single situation were I would want to use a Bayonet. :p
But you did list the inferior War Bayonet? I assume you did so because of the 3 criticals? I was fairly fond of the War Scattergun for that reason. The range and hitting power of top end muskets and bayonets make them unique in the game and a must have, at least 1 of either, for a complete war chest.

Back