The "Perfect" Weapons Inventory?

But you did list the inferior War Bayonet? I assume you did so because of the 3 criticals? I was fairly fond of the War Scattergun for that reason. The range and hitting power of top end muskets and bayonets make them unique in the game and a must have, at least 1 of either, for a complete war chest.
I kept the "War Bayonet" for it's rarity. If you did not know, you can (Or at least in POTCO) loot the item from King's Head, Port Royal, or Tortuga Navy/EITC enemies. The War Bayonet is the only Bayonet with critical strike. If I wanted just "Consistent DMG" I would use a Blunderbuss.

However, the reason for me putting it on my list over 'War Scattergun' is because I already have Grand Blunderbuss and I needed to pick at least ONE of the famed Muskets. :)

I kept the "War Bayonet" for it's rarity. If you did not know, you can (Or at least in POTCO) loot the item from King's Head, Port Royal, or Tortuga Navy/EITC enemies. The War Bayonet is the only Bayonet with critical strike. If I wanted just "Consistent DMG" I would use a Blunderbuss.

However, the reason for me putting it on my list over 'War Scattergun' is because I already have Grand Blunderbuss and I needed to pick at least ONE of the famed Muskets. :)
OMG.. this just makes me think more than ever than many of us are a"little OCD"... lol Me Included.

Still... great discussion on a topic that still makes little sense to me, never understood the need for a rifle/bayonet in any scenario and the only time I ever understood a Blunderbuss Famed was at the South Idol !:eek:

I hope Charles you are up for Mat Runs if we ever meet up in the next episode, it would be great to have you on board or visa versa! Your commentary on frame rates on Alpha closing day were hilarious (not in a negative way)... hope to see you soon, somewhere:D
:pirate ship:

OMG.. this just makes me think more than ever than many of us are a"little OCD"... lol Me Included.

Still... great discussion on a topic that still makes little sense to me, never understood the need for a rifle/bayonet in any scenario and the only time I ever understood a Blunderbuss Famed was at the South Idol !:eek:

I hope Charles you are up for Mat Runs if we ever meet up in the next episode, it would be great to have you on board or visa versa! Your commentary on frame rates on Alpha closing day were hilarious (not in a negative way)... hope to see you soon, somewhere:D
The Sacred Musket with maxed silver shot was able to both out range Jolly Rodger and do huge damage to him, you could see his health go down when you pulled the trigger and he couldn't touch you. Many will also attest that they are devastating PvP weapons. Obsession:cursing:

Thank you :D

The Sacred Musket with maxed silver shot was able to both out range Jolly Rodger and do huge damage to him, you could see his health go down when you pulled the trigger and he couldn't touch you. Many will also attest that they are devastating PvP weapons. Obsession:cursing:
But.... but.... sabres are king vs Jolly Rogers :(

Thank you :D

But.... but.... sabres are king vs Jolly Rogers :(
lol, sabres are my favorite weapons too and I will be including more of them than you at the expense of cutlass and broadsword inventory but that has nothing to do with utility. I hope to get all three cursed and famed sabres for instance, just for the enjoyment of seeing them in my inventory:) Also I feel that the Brigadiers Bayonet is very rare, like the Admirals Cutlass (twists the knife, lol), and I don't know of anyone that had/has it in either POTCO or TLOPO. Maybe I'm wrong about that?

Brigadier's Bayonet is rarer than War Bayonet. I've seen way more Wars than Brigadiers', including one I found on POTCO.
Thanks for the input and I am personally unsure of which is 'more rare'. However, I would rather keep the critical strike one simply due to it's chance of crazy damage.

Back