The Random Pirates Dice Game

William Sunshot

Honorable Pirate
Alright crew, here's how it works:

Here's how it works; I roll two dice, one with the numbers 0-9 on it and one with the numbers 00-90 (in intervals of 10, so 00, 10, 20, etc.). The big die determines the first digit [ XX-_ ] and the d10 determines the second digit [ __-X ]. Rolling a 0 + 00 equals 100.

After I roll, we see what number you get, then look to the chart to determine what happens. Since you can't actually see me rolling these little guys, you have to take me on faith, but I can assure you I'll actually roll them.

Any takers?

---

1-10: You happen upon an abandoned cove on a rocky island and discover a nice surprise [+1 War Sloop]
11-20: An alligator pops out of your pirate's stomach, much to his/her surprise. Chew your food. [Serious Injury To Pirate]
21-30: Is that something shiny over there? You go to look, and find something worthwhile [+Famed Weapon Of Your Choosing]
31-40: Your favorite ship hits a reef [Your favorite ship sinks]
41-50: Your pirate discovers an ancient text within a loot pouch dropped by a Gravedigger [Discover Ancient Voodoo Magic]
51-60: A bolt of lightning strikes the mast of your ship, lighting it on fire and eventually blowing it apart when it reaches the powder magazine. [-1 Ship, -1 Good Crew, -2 Legs, +2 Peg Legs]
61-70: You find buried treasure [+100,000 Gold]
71-80: A man in a black hat appears, and steals your pants [-Pants... wait, what?]
81-90: You find a crew that can swim, and will always be loyal [+Useful Crew]
91-99: One of your ships vanishes for a week, but reappears later. [1 Ship Unusable for 1 Week]
100: Instant Win of Epic Proportions [+1 Ship of the Line]

Basically, I roll two die. When you add up the numbers, whatever number you get, you look at the chart and that thing happens to you.

How come you get 0-9 on one dice ... it only has 6 sides, right? No 0 and max number is 6? Then there is no 00 and max number on the second dice is 60 ... :confused:. Or pirates have a dice that has 10 sides that I don't know of??

each die has 10 sides, they're special, idr where I got them lol

dogdeckbones: 51-60: A bolt of lightning strikes the mast of your ship, lighting it on fire and eventually blowing it apart when it reaches the powder magazine. [-1 Ship, -1 Good Crew, -2 Legs, +2 Peg Legs]

Will: 26: Is that something shiny over there? You go to look, and find something worthwhile [+Famed Weapon Of Your Choosing]

Esme: 69: 61-70: You find buried treasure [+100,000 Gold]

---

No, I stole the dice from Jolly's cabin during the last invasion. Not smart, sending your entire army down to the beach to get slaughtered and leave your ship unattended :p

Esme: 69: 61-70: You find buried treasure [+100,000 Gold]

---

No, I stole the dice from Jolly's cabin during the last invasion. Not smart, sending your entire army down to the beach to get slaughtered and leave your ship unattended :p[/quote]

oh great find. next time there is an invasion i will see what i can find on jolly's ship . lol

Back