The Return of Mood Rock

Matt2048

Swashbuckler
screenshot_2018-03-24_16-55-44.jpg
screenshot_2018-03-24_16-55-34.jpg

Just found Mood Rock while exploring the Forsaken Shallows

since mood rock is resurrected there is no need for the # anymore @Mood Rock
#BringBackMoodRock is still relevant since Mood Rock, the rock on Port Royal that overwatches the docks on the side of Fort Charles, is still gray. However, Mood Stone is a vast improvement over what we had beforehand. Therefore, the # will still be in place, but I won't get rid of it just yet.
Besides, they could pull a nasty April Fool's Prank and get rid of Mood Stone.

It's not related to a mood stone. It's a crystal.

A self created mood rock never existed as part of tlopo landscape. A glitch that was fixed. Sorry.

If you could show me where you got that information, it would be highly appreciated.
A self created mood rock never existed as part of tlopo landscape. A glitch that was fixed. Sorry.
And the ship loot overflow was a bug that was fixed as well.
Sometimes, glitches or bugs improve upon the original content.
Mood Rock is one example.
Yes, Mood Rock was a glitch, but it was one that shouldn't have been taken away. That is why the following hashtag is very relevant, alongside #BringBackMoodRock:
#UnfixtheMoodRock!

If you could show me where you got that information, it would be highly appreciated.
If you go based off of the surroundings of the new mood object, whether or not it is a crystal, it is a rock! The two are not mutually exclusive. (in case anybody was wondering: the majority of solids have a crystalline structure, but amorphous solids, like glass, do not have order to their structure and are therefore not crystalline)

Last edited:
I have a answer on why tormenta was created and why the new caverns were making Mood rock upset on his loss of port royal. So Mood rock decide to give in his power energy and release it on tormenta. The backstory of how isle tormenta was made because of mood rock, During his time on port royal he wanted his rocks to migrate and they did to tormenta and created a living creature filled place where now Mood rock is the king of tormenta.

If you go based off of the surroundings of the new mood object, whether or not it is a crystal, it is a rock! The two are not mutually exclusive. (in case anybody was wondering: the majority of solids have a crystalline structure, but amorphous solids, like glass, do not have order to their structure and are therefore not crystalline)
It's not a mood rock or mood object. It shouldn't be described as such. It's a rock.

I was sadly unable to explore all of Forsaken Shallows without attracting the attention of much higher-level enemies, so I have not beheld this lovely sight, but I will return one day and search for it.

I was sadly unable to explore all of Forsaken Shallows without attracting the attention of much higher-level enemies, so I have not beheld this lovely sight, but I will return one day and search for it.
@Marc Swordbreaker made a video to find the location:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpz-A4ASGDw&feature=youtu.be
Good luck with your future journey there. Hopefully, you will be able to see it in time.
As long as those pesky enemies don't prevent you from seeing it...

Mood is only referring to the color changing properties of the rock, hence Mood Rock. Rocks are objects and therefore can be called as such if one feels obliged.
One must wonder why the dev's allowed us to view this unreachable area, again much like the boulder to shallows previously.

Back