The Return of YeHs

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeHs

Buccaneer
Hi I'm YeHs, a diehard Toontown, POTCO, Kirby, Fire Emblem, Paper Mario, Mother, Pikmin and Smash Bros. fan. I play competitive Sm4sh, where I main King Dedede, and secondary Gannondorf. My background in the 2 awesome Disney MMOs is simple, I joined both around late 2007, and threw pies and nade's all the way to the end. I've been aware of TLOPO for awhile now, but was too lazy to take the effort and get an alpha key. Outside of actually playing games I enjoy watching Ninkendo, Magicscrumpy, TheRunawayguys (and the 3 people who are in it, they have their own channels) and Nakateleeli. I enjoy piano, classic and metal music, and I play the Bass. Thats really it.

idfTGmI.gif

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, this is early BETA testing so report bugs and be patient. Enjoy the testing!:) :)

I would take you up, Davy, but I'm in Anarchy, if I do something stupid and get kicked out, I'll consider joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back