Recruiting The Rogues of Fortune! Do you have what it takes?

HarryKillsZombie

Honorable Pirate
2dgj5fq.png
Credits go To EX. GM Commodore Zeke
Who are the Rogues?

The Rogues (A.K.A Rogues of Fortune) is a fractured guild from the now closed Disney's POTCO, that is coming back full force into the new game, once they add in guilds into the beta. We aim to rebuild Rogues from the ground up and return it to its former stature. So from this post the Rogues of Fortune is now Active and looking for recruits.
Ex. GM: (Will be invited to be GM if something is brought up): Commodore Zeke
Current GM: @J.T. (Johnny Rigmenace)
CO-GM's: @TheGameStone (Hikaru O'Bonney)
Senior Officer/Cadre: @HarryKillsZombie (Charles Gunfury)
Officers/Veterans: (Will be applied to previous members if proof is given): @Hockeystar1234555666 (Hockey), @Captain Walrus (James Stormfury)

Description
Who are the Rogues? We are a guild, of course, and we believe in a fun, pure game experience void of indecent mischief and the like. We enjoy sailing, looting, and of course a good game of cards. Above all though, we have striven in the past to help out our fellow game members, and will continue to do so.

So, if this seems like an atmosphere you'd like to be a part of, or if you're interested in helping rebuild the Rogues, sign up here.

Here's a general overview of our
rules and regulations.

1. We're always looking for new faces. If you're interested in building a new pirate up with us, we're more than welcome to welcome you.
2. As with any guild, we have a low tolerance for mischief, Warnings for small events will be given, but try to keep to the code.
3. Always ask before you teleport (whenever it is added), it is very rude to random TP when guild members are busy doing things and stuffs.
4. Respect is a must, as is maturity. We want to enjoy the game, not deal with childish antics. We do like to joke around though, but no offensiveness.
5. Do not ask for promotions. They will be given as warranted by in game and forum actions.
6. The ruling of the senior officers/cadre is final.

Send me a message to @HarryKillsZombie, or @J.T. or post here if you're interested.

Some Useful Links!

Rogues of Fortune WIKI: http://gamersfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Rogues_Of_Fortune
Original Rogues of Fortune Recruitment Thread: http://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36491

Thank you all :)

~HarryKillsZombie

Last edited:
I must say great job on that formatting mate and the signatures :D Unfortunately, i'm already apart of Dark Archive (not to say that it's a bad thing), but I wish you the best of luck with your guild nonetheless :D

Kinda Neglected this forum post a bit, got busy over the holidays and i do apologize!. But we are still recruiting for anyone that is interested :D

Back