Event The Royal Navy vs The Pirates of the Caribbean

700 responses and the event is on!

• The Pirates will Prosper!

Votes: 57 87.7%
  • The Navy will Conquer!

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters
I think 700 forum responses was a bit ambitious by the Major General. I'll see if we can get an event going regardless of how big the response is in the near future, perhaps when the sailing crashes are remedied.
I watched a few of the GM events. I’m so happy that they’re finally back. Hopefully we can get some ones that provide worldbuilding and lore in the future. Seeing the HMS Britannia out on the seas was a sight to behold from what I’ve been told.

Cant even lie this idea came about during a time when the crew and the community were working really well together. I was basically told to post this... then completely ignored at every step when i tried to further engage the team in making it happen. Wont forget that one lol.

One person did genuinely try to help me in bringing this to life tho and that was Stephen.

Cant even lie this idea came about during a time when the crew and the community were working really well together. I was basically told to post this... then completely ignored at every step when i tried to further engage the team in making it happen. Wont forget that one lol.

One person did genuinely try to help me in bringing this to life tho and that was Stephen.
yeah i always found it comfortingly ironic that in recent times teague was one of the more professional acting staff members to be active on forums. anyway dont wanna go off topic but yep lets make this happen!

Back