Weapons The Ruby Curse Balancing

Should The Ruby Curse be buffed?

• Yes, it should be buffed for it's difficulty.

• No, leave it as it stands.

• Something else should be done.

Results are only viewable after voting.
C

Captain Midori

Hello! I'd like to talk about The Ruby Curse and it's current state. I believe The Ruby Curse needs to be balanced as it's become not so desirable to loot for one. Reasons I'd like to state why this sword needs balancing is for one, Cicatriz is quite the powerful boss with 67,500 Hp and deals lethal attacks thus making her more challenging to fight and loot.

A 2nd reason is that her loot gives little returns for the difficulty of the boss as she can only give a max of 25 gold; this makes her less desirable to loot because literally any other boss gives more gold than her.

My 3rd and final reason of why I believe The Ruby Curse needs balancing is because of the legendary cursed blade, The Sapphire Curse. The Boss Jimmy Legs is found in the popular area know as the Cursed Caverns having 20,250 Hp, making him extremely easier in difficulty than Cicatriz. The Sapphire Curse is all around a greater and more powerful cursed blade than The Ruby Curse in base damage and stats, so why would anyone want to wander all the way down to El Patron's mine to find Cicatriz who is far more challenging, has a huge amount of health, and very poor loot; when the someone can easily go to the Cursed Caverns and find Jimmy Legs who is extremely easy to kill and even solo with way better loot and a stronger/better legendary cursed blade than the one Cicatriz drops, The Ruby Curse.

This is solely the reason why so very few pirates have The Ruby Curse and do not want to attempt to try for it. I don't blame anyone because it's pointless when getting the strongest of the group The Sapphire Curse is a million times easier. The Ruby Curse needs to live up to the standards of the boss it comes from because right now there is little reason to loot for it.

Back